• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kids!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    How many kids do you have? If you don't have any, how many kids do you want?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have no kids and I have no intentions of having kids. I'd like to think that one day I'll want kids, and I can sooort of see the appeal, but then I remember I don't actually like children, so right now I just don't ever see myself with them. :s

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Don't think I'll be having any... unless the other half is like desperate for some then I guess I'm okay with that. xD; I'd prefer to adopt though since it breaks my heart to see homeless kids. :'(

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
    I have none right now, I'm only fifteen. However, I could see myself adopting one or two. I mean, seriously, we don't need to populate this planet anymore, we need to focus on the people already here.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have no kids right now but at most I want to have two. I say two because I don't want one to be bored with themselves being an only child and he/she can have the loving nuisance of a younger brother/sister :3.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm currently rather young to be having kids, and I'm not a very big fan of the process by which babies are made, so it'll be quite a while before i have them. XD

Oddly enough, I do want kids one day. I'd just rather wait until I have a relationship with a potential mother that I love and she loves me back. :P

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Man, cats are enough of a handful. I don't ever intend on spending two decades on dropping what I'm doing and raising another human. I'd rather only have myself and maybe a husband to worry about. Plus I'd prolly try too hard to influence the kid to like what I like and think how I think, rather than letting them be their own person.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd like to have two or three kids...and I will cry if the first one is a girl. I'm not a fan of having a daughter...or at least more than two of them.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'd say the more the merrier, but I don't want too many kids. 4 looks ideal to me. But that depends on what kind of wife I'll have XP.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I don't have kids right now, but I do intend on having them. Once I settle my life in which I know my [future] wife and I are fully prepared for a child, then together we'll cross that path. I do have a dream that I'll have three though (two boys and one girl). If things went this way, I'd love for their names to be Wyatt, Aiden, and Sydney.

Years
    I don't even know if I want kids, to be honest. ._.; I don't think I'd be a good parent, and I don't know if I have the patience for it.

If I did, though, I'd say not more than two or three. I couldn't imagine having more than that. Having lived with upwards to ten people before, I know I don't want that many people in the house ever again. Less is better. @@;;

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have no kids and I have no intentions of having kids. I'd like to think that one day I'll want kids, and I can sooort of see the appeal, but then I remember I don't actually like children, so right now I just don't ever see myself with them. :s

Pretty much that. o_O

Sometimes I like kids.. certain kids, because after they reach a certain age I can get along with them and it's kinda fun to be around them. ..but then actually having kids. Can't see myself doing that anytime real soon, and I have no desire what-so-ever to raise kids, or think about raising them at this point. Maybe that'll change eventually, once I meet someone that I wanna settle down with, but.. who knows. -shrug-

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I am currently too young to having kids. However, I do want kids in the later future. The fact of raising a kid appeals to me for some reason. Maybe it's because I like kids in general. They always bring a smile to my face with all their childish ways. Sometimes, they remind me of the days when I was also a little kid like them. I think that two kids is enough. Three is probably pushing it.

However, I don't know if my wife and I can handle it. In this age, children tends to.... act differently. I've seen them with my own eyes. Nowadays, they are more violent, vulgar, rude, obnoxious, and heartless. Yes, and they haven't even reached their teenage years. Even though I would encourage them to be themselves, I wouldn't be able to live if I knew that my 10 year old daughter is smoking and drinking with her friends.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i have none. and i dont really want any kids. at least at this point of time, it might change in the future but i doubt it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Theoretically, I am old enough to have children.

In reality, I am not ready. I don't have enough maturity yet, I don't have the Job Skills to raise a job which pays enough to support a Wife and Child.

(Of course IRL, I am single, and have no wife...and don't intend to have one until I'm ready for both)

All that aside, I would like at least one child, Preferably a girl. I don't quite understand why I feel an affinity for having a girl...but that is how I feel at the current moment.
    Having a boy wouldn't set me back emotionally in the least, but I might be tempted to raise him to be a gentle person if I couldn't convince my wife to have another child.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yes I will have two girls and one boy. The girls will keep the boy in order, and the boy will protect the girls from bullies at school.

Back