• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kiki's Sprite Place

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Um, hi, do you make overworlds of trainers, if you do so, please make me the overworlds comparing to this person (of course, GBA style). Here is the picture:
    Thanks.

EDIT: No need now, I have edited it by myself.

Last edited:

xXxVulcanxXx

Lugia Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2006
    Please do an edit...

Trainer: i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/Vulcan786/2fa7885b.png
    Pokemon: Lugia
    Specific: please add the wings onto it

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
    Years
    Alright that's done. I also did some of the Icons if you want to see them.

Kiki's Sprite Place

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    Can I get a Ralts with Pigeotto wings, Kyogres colors, Charmanders tail, put these on his arms and thats it if you cant so this just tell me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Please may I have a Trainer Fusion (You do them, right?)

These two sprites please:

Kiki's Sprite Place
    Kiki's Sprite Place

Thanks!

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Can I have you to make me a 4th generation pokemon? Manyula to be precise.
    I want you to make it with this pic of Sneasel (Base on that pose). Thanks

T3h 5p|/173:
    Kiki's Sprite Place

ELGONZO!!!

kokobean22

Years
    Alright seeign as I have so many orders there are a few things I'd liek to say.

@ Espeongirl - *takes plushie and huggles it* And how would you like her done? ANything Specific?

@Micklo - Same question. I need to know specififcs. If I don't get any I'll go willy nilly and do as I please.

@MulteonDX -
    Kiki's Sprite Place
    or
    Kiki's Sprite Place
    I did the first one by accident but I think it looks better seeing as how in the seconed one one of the arms is covered by the head.

@Scizorlover - A Trainer Revamp...interesting concept! The most I've done are Pokemon Revamps in my spare time (Although I don't offer them in the shop unless someone asks for an example) I can try it though. ((I'm not making any promises...))
    Kiki's Sprite Place
    or
    Kiki's Sprite Place
    What do you think? I wasn't sure color wize how I should do it so I did it two ways. Pick your poison or pick both it doesn't matter to me ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    kokobean22 said:
    @Micklo - Same question. I need to know specififcs. If I don't get any I'll go willy nilly and do as I please.

Basically, I like the Team Aqua Sprite, but hate the face and would like the other one on, but with his scark thing blue. Also, I don't like Aqua's stripy shirt, so could you change it to something to fit the blue theme (im not good with colour mixes).

Everything else to make it look natural I'kll leave to you as you are a sprite genius.

kokobean22

Years
    I'm flattered by these wonderful comments.

Random comment: For anyone interested as to what I'm currently messign with sprite wise I've been working on making half Sailor Moon half Pokemon game screenshots. that and my Morph screenies. I havn't done those in awhile but I'll post some if you all want to see. I call it Game Amethest.

EDIT: Here's your sprite Micklo. I elimineted the stripes ((which is harder than it sounds)) But it's not too bad.
    Kiki's Sprite Place

Also Here's Your EspeonGirl I think she's really cute!
    Kiki's Sprite Place

Last edited:
    Back