• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill & Revive! Try to Survive! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Before I begin the game, here are the rules and basic outline:

You basically want to kill as many people as possible, and being revived the least amount of times. How? Well, anyone who posts here first (except me, cause I'm not the first poster) will be killed by the second person. However, the third poster may choose to be kind to revive the first person then kill the second person, but they can be killed.

Now, there is a system. You can actually be 2 things, a Killer, or a Healer. Once you decide, you can't go back. I'll explain:

A Killer, well, is a killer. They kill people, and they try to survive. However, they must rely on Healers to survive as well. They can also sacrifice themselves in order to protect their Healer.

A Healer revives those who were killed. However, they must rely on Killers because they cannot survive on their own. They can sacrifice themselves to protect their Killer.

Now, you ask, what do these things matter to me? Well, lets say you're a Healer, right? Well, you need a Killer to survive.

Basically, what you need to do is form a Pact, a treaty between a Killer and Healer. A Killer defends the Healer, in return of the Healer reviving the Killer for their protection.

Pacts can be only 2 people. Anymore then that, you must make a Group.

Groups are bigger, and more complicated. I'll try to make it sound as easy as possible.

A Group is 4 or more people, 10 the max. 5 Healers and 5 Killers are together in a group, and they try to survive by working together. You name this Group whatever you like, just make it easy to remember, okay? By being in a Group, you can survive more easily, however there is one sacred rule: Never Kill Your Comrades, Or Else You'll Be Banished.

Banished means that if you kill someone in your Group, a Reaper(the ultimate Killer) will kill you. That's my job, the Reaper, aka the Ruler of this game. Since I play no part, I watch over all of you, making sure everything is going smoothly. Break a rule, I kill you, and not even a Healer can bring you back.

Now, on to the real game:

You and your partner(s) want to have the most kills, and least amount of revives, got it? Every Friday a new game will be done, so the winners will get to survive another week, however the losers will be taken away. After a week, the losers can come back, but if they lose 2 more times...bye-bye, losers.

If you win for a whole month, you and your team can become a Reaper like me, watch over the thread if you like. If not, you can keep on killing.

Finally, here's how to post:

Killers Post:

I kill :person goes here:

I have killed :number goes here:

I have been revived :number goes here:

My Partner is :person's name goes here:

Or, if you're in a Group

My Group is :Group's name goes here:

Healers Post:

I revive :Killer goes here:

I have revived :number goes here:

My Partner is :person's name goes here:

Do the Group post like Killers do.

Also, you make a Pact by asking a Healer/Killer if they want to make a Pact. If you kill your Partner, I'll kill you, and they'll be revived, okay?

Now, enjoy the game ~

Oh wait, in your first post state if you're going to be a Killer/Healer. Now have fun ~

Current Killers:

Pokestick, Good Times. no Pact or Group.

Galukxy. No Pact or Group.

Sora's Nobody. No Pact or Group.

Current Healers:

mondays suck. No Pact or Group.

Yggdra. No Pact or Group.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I might give this a try. There's one thing I didn't understand though: Can a Killer sacrifice himself for the Healer to stay alive or how should "A Killer defends the Healer" work otherwise?

Anyways, I'll of course play the at first seemingly more boring of these two classes:
    Kill & Revive! Try to Survive! (READ THE FIRST POST)

Last edited:
    Years
  • ...You seriously don't read the rules, do you? Okay, I'll make you a Killer. I'll be updating my first post everyday, okay?

But seriously, PokeyGT don't you read?

Yes, a Killer can sacrifice themselves. I'll put that inside ~

Okay Mondays, you're a Healer? Okey-dokey ~

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • okayz then I wanna be a killer >:D then I can get my pistol which pokey just took of me and gun ya down XD

Years
  • Sure thing, Yggdra.

By the way guys, the killing should start now. Remember the rules!'

This'll be my last post...If I post in here again, without reviving the thread, then that means someone's broke the rules. Alrighty then, have fun killing each other ~

Remember to make Pacts!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • so what the killing is already started now?

Okie-Dokie, I kill : Pokestick, good times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back