• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    do i spy a Touhou theme? if so, then... *removes hat* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TOUHOUS CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THEIR HATS!! if i am mistaken, *drops off bulding onto jagged pile of broken bits of glass, stone, metal, and wood with embers mixed in*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    *Kills Silv by bludgeoning her over the head with a Geodude*

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I will give you a toxin that will kill you without any pain.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    *uses silver o suffocate you* i AM a silverclaimer, after all! even if physical attacks dont work on you, theres nothing you can do if you cant breathe!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    once again, you fail to uncover me weakness! *disembowels you* *you are kept alive by magic but are in very great pain* *pain increases as she cooks your innards* *you finally die when she forces you to eat your own innards*

Latiace

I'm back!
    Years
    once again, you fail to uncover me weakness! *disembowels you* *you are kept alive by magic but are in very great pain* *pain increases as she cooks your innards* *you finally die when she forces you to eat your own innards*

*Is suppressing the urge to vomit. O_O;

*Turns Silver into a Mudkip, puts her in a pokeball, and gives the pokeball to Ruby*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    yay, i love Ruby!

yeah, i can get pretty brutal.

*forces you to wear a "Twilight sucks!" teeshirt* *throws you to a pack of Twilight fangirls*

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
    Years
    *Revenges* >XD
    First I will inject you with this toxin that makes you inerpret pain 10 times more, then I will inject you with this that turns your blood into Acid. I cannot imagine a more painful death. >XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back