• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    you are getting quite disgusting. *shudders*

oh well
    Daniel my awesome Cradily chokes you with its long tentacles while painfully melting your body with highly corrosive acid then rips out your heart and tears it to sherds! it finally feeds on the gooey remains of your melted carcass.
    I feel diabolical now...

Zero_

Your Hostile Demon
    Years
    Do not talk about Cradily in my (Code_Green) presence.
    After all, I am the cradily master.
    If you are an enemy for the black nights, I shall use you as a political hostage, then kill you if our demands aren't met. If not, then I will simply tell you to kill yourself. (If you have watched Code Geass, you will know how it would work.)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    now HERES one... *gives an IV bag of distilled water* *OSMOSIS!* *osmosis causes the distilled water to diffuse into your blood cells* *because they have no cell wall, your blood cells burst because they absorb too much water* *thus, you DIE*

me bio teacher would be proud.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    *breaks your bones one by one* *once all your bones are broken, drops her into a vat of molten sulfer* you will remain alive as it cauterizes what its disintingrates. but to make this even worse... *injects with a poisonous fungus that grows in the brain* now, what will kill you first? the sulfur reaching your brain or your head exploding?

im lazy, so ill just use one ive done before.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    *slowly debones you* then takes a mallet and begins to methodical pound**cuts off one extremity at a time**places either in a woodchipper or a tub of corrosive acid**lastly feeds the wood-chipped half to my family and friends*

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    *Cuts out some of the spikes in your hair, transmutes them into hard material and Kills you with them.*

Eww, that must have hurt.. xD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    *puts a piece of rope around your forehead* *twists the rope tighter and tighter* *eventually your skull and brain get crushed and your eyes bulge out and you die* that was fairly tame, actually...

derozio

Years
    *takes out your avatar and throws it on your head in order to kill you.*

That surely would have hurt. xD

derozio

Years
    *takes some petals from the rose in his hand, transmutes them against the law of equivalent exchange and turns them into some awful things*
    Take this!
    *throws those awful things at you*

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    *walks up behind and drops a grenade down ure pants* dont wrry that was maybe just a dud *starts to cut little bits off of u* then begins to filay the muscles off* *takes an exploding Shuriken and stabs ure heart*

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    oh its on...

1)slices in half with samurai sword.
    2) burns head.
    3) rips out hear slowly so you can hear every vein connected snap then feeds to gyrados.
    4) blows up top half.
    5) chops up bottom half.
    6) 30 percent get crushed to powder.
    7) 70 percent get fed to people as sushi.
    8) throws soul into never ending rift.

Done...

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    ummm that was a little vague...

1.) paralyzies u
    2.)begins to stick u full of pins
    3.)then lights those pins on fire
    4.)then puts u in the freezer
    5.) then POPS out ure eyeballs
    6.)begins to carve u like a pumpkin