• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari

Man
    Years
    I will kill you...with my list of the last 10 visitors to my profile:

Blue Nocturne Hiiro jpp8 Lightning Miniryu Neytiri Salty sea bucket crew THIRTY-SIX xXI JOE IXx Yggdra

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I kill you, with a barrage of beautiful butterflies, breezily breaking bones with barborous breaches of bi-laws!

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I placed a stick of dynamite, and then used flamethrower, which makes the dynamite explode and you die!!

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I just shoot you and get it over with. Because every successful evil overlord knows its the best way to get the job done unless you're like, immune to bullets or something. o3o

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I pick up a little stone from the ground, and throw it against you. It misses though, but hits a nest inhabited by a group of Spearows. These flies angried, trying to slaughter your face with their beaks, only to be roasted by a very, very bored Charizard. Out comes Eusine from a hole in the ground for no apparent reason, and uses his fake magic to transform the Charizard into a lv. 3 Magikarp. The pathetic little fish splashes around a little, and then lies to rest as my avatar.

You? You were killed by eating an out-of-date hot dog the very moment I threw the stone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back