• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I would put you in a car, then I would put a brick on the gas pedal.(Taped on) You would be tied to the seat and then drive to a nucular power plant. The end.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I would plot in the corner and make Septile curious about what I'm doing, as he walks over a platoon of army ants would surround him and take him as a POW, when one of his friends comes to save him, I would make the ground fail at just the right time so that he would fall on a ball that would roll and hit a remote that would drive an RC car over a ramp and nail a seagull that is holding a small bomb that would terrify old redneck joe who would shoot his shotgun out of surprise at exactly 73.2343252354 degrees from the ground which would hit the space station that would rebound a large piece of hull that would hit a tree and slice a branch off that would be holding onto a tightened rope that wouldlauch a trebuchet after the rope gives way that would launch a basketball to the shores of Jamaca which would roll out to sea and get stuck in the blowhole of a whale that would blow it out a mach 5 to hit a passing hanglider to knock it into a secret base and hit a button to launch a precision missile loaded with anthrax to the exact location where Septile is, two weeks later.

It's a foolproof plan. *Rubs chin*

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I threw you into a soup bowl!
    ^^ Can't wait for the taste.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I kill you with this book on,"Elmo's Six Thousand Chapter book of Me!The Biography of EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER!" Read it and die! ^^ Have a nice death.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    What's Elmo? Lawl, just kidding.

Kills you by asking Arceus (and him agreeing) to kill you by 12 hyper beams by very high leveled pokemon, namely Salamances, Flygons, and Dragonites. ^^

Years
    Death by several otaku having to explain the actual context of HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG to you and their sweaty, pimply bodies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back