• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

above poster. ill throw u onto a cage full of maggots to tear theyre way through ur body then just b4 u die ill cut ur stomach apart with a blunt knife. rip out ur innards and grab ur heart and shove it down ur throat. hmm i think that shuld just about kill u

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Yay, another torturer. I'ma go ahead and peel off your skin, then stack large stones on top of you until you're crushed to death.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    heh, torture? allright... *sicks in room with two doors. one has a hugry lion behind it, the other, a bunch of knives spring loaded to perforate anyone who opens that door. the lion's room has a notch in the door. poisonous fumes start filling the room* choose your death, there is no escape.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    -Hmm, maybe I can befriend the lion...-

*kills you softly with his song*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    heh, if you befriend the lion, the notch in the door will let the poisonous fumes through and you still die. now.... *traps in filled parking garage.* somewhere in there are two keys, each to a car in there. one holds a bomb to free yourself with, the other holds a different escape route: a gun with a single bullet. if you choose to find and use the bomb, your house, with all of your family and friends inside, will explode. or you could commit suicide. you have one hour before the parking garage explodes. oh, and before i forget, you are on the 100th floor. go.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    sorry, that wont kill the Master of the Zombies! (me, if you wondered) *also saves seals* theres a Seal Protecters group, if you didnt know. *throws to an angry mob of Twilight fangirls* worse than the Narutards, of which i was one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Hahaha, you were a Narutard? /can't be worse than a Tuxedo Mask fangirl at one point in time

*ties both ends of body to separate vehicles* Dismemberment! :3

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    aww, i cant kill you!! *kills self instead, hoping that this will follow the rules of the thread by forcing you to die of sadness*

yesh, i AM a Narutard! Ino cosplay FTW!!! ive been a Tuxedo mask fangirl, and (the horror) an ASH fangirl. now tho, i safely fangirl over Haru, Musica, and Sieg Hart of Rave Master, Gaara of Naruto, and Red of pokesupe

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    *throws gasoline over ^'s body and lights it while listening to ^ screaming and slowly dying as the flames lick their body*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I recorded Jordan's singing and replay it.
    So that is how you die Silv lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back