• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kilo Networks..or Mount Silver?

Skins FB Rob

Kilo Networks
    Years
    Hey guys, it's me, Rob, former owner of Mount Silver. I'll cut to the chase. You all think I should bring back Mount Silver (for whose who still remember it)? Or start up my new site called Kilo Networks?

By the way, if you want to rate my layout, here it is: Kilo Networks Layout

Gimme your thoughts. Thanks.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    I like tat layout *eyes widen* But I think I remember Mount Silver. Wasnt it Zappys Site spotlight. Anyway that site was awesome. And if that was it then I never said anything n.n

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
    The site looks nice, you should not have that fade effect when you go over the nav links, like when you go over gamers, it says something down the bottom. You can't see it, so it just gets annoying.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Like Simone said, that's kinda hard to read.

But the site looks pretty good, I'd go for it.

Skins FB Rob

Kilo Networks
    Years
    PSB: Thanks man, yeah Zapchu is my host, she might've had me in her spotlight, no idea.

Simone + JK: Whassup with the faders? You gotta leave your mouse over about a second for the whole thing to fade up, but I'll see if I can change that.

Imakuni: I tried that, but it involves alot of work...

Years
    Skins FB Rob said:
    PSB: Thanks man, yeah Zapchu is my host, she might've had me in her spotlight, no idea.

Simone + JK: Whassup with the faders? You gotta leave your mouse over about a second for the whole thing to fade up, but I'll see if I can change that.

Imakuni: I tried that, but it involves alot of work...
    no no no i meant that as a name Mt. Silver Network like Pokemon Palace Network even though there really a network...

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
    That navagiation does look bad in firefox, that means your relying on IE for something, or so I've heard, if you code it right firefox will show it right.

Back