• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kimmy's Egg Batch!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    How do you get them to hatch? I mean do you like PM Them and tell them to change it or what? It's really confusing.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    I would make some new eggs, if a certain someone didn't steal my base and totally rip off my eggs >.<

Sorry...just a little angry at the moment

You just have to put it in
    Kimmy's Egg Batch!
    tags in your siggie, and the next time you look at your sig, there will be a pokemon instead of an egg ^^

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    dont u just hate it wen people do that i hope they will give credit if i made some and i have an idea hve a yellow and orange and red like flames

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Digital Ham Ham has generously offered to help out! (I think the eggs are doing quite well :D) So we will have more eggs! YAY!

Anyways, the mustard egg and the grey egg are about to hatch!..

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    I added them to the first post, so you can delete them from that post; and I'll add the descriptions too! :D Thanks again!

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Wait a minute, do you still have all the links? If you do, I'll make you incharge of the egg hatching....since you've already made the sprites for them :) So if you could repost them, and then do whatever when you want them to hatch?

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i could help u with ideas fer eggs if u want

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    ooooh...oops! xD Thanks for that....and don't worry about it EVA02, I'm thinking of closing this soon anyway because of recent events x'( I really didn't want to have to say that..

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    dont close it plz i like ur eggs there great

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    I know, maybe after your lot x_x I'm not THAT stupid xD Your eggs are REALLY great, and I thank you again for the contribution!

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i would have one but i have got 2 bugger

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    hey make a winged egg u chose wat colors

Back