• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    B0gz: UT means "Untouched", meaning it has not been used in battle.

SkyKnight: What do you want for them?

Massai: I'm not very fond of AR, but I am interested in getting the Gallades IVs and EVs checked. In fact, would you mind checking the IVs of all of the pokes in my shop? I could pay you and give you credit in my upcoming "Credits" section.

SHOP NOTE:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The entire trade thread has had a make-over! The broken images have been fixed, and some new Shinies have been added.
    Thanks to everyone who helped me out!

Kina

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Yeah, especially after the fiasco I'm currently detailing in my signature, I'm not a fan on AR at the moment - but the EV/IV checker saves a lot of time.

I'd be willing to check your pokes for you, yes.

PM or VM me and we can set a time this weekend to do it, I'm off to sleep for now, but I should be free most the weekend since I have it off from work.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    oh ok,i lvl'ed it up to 48,i need the arceus if you want to trade,im on wi-fi right now

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
    Ello! =^.^= I was interested in the following,

Lvl 10 MYSTRY Mew - SassyPound/TransformStats: 40/27/27/27/28/22
    Lvl 70 10th Anniversary Celebi - Lax - Natural CureAncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish SongStats: 220/148/179/156/144/153
    ------------------------------

I can offer Surfing Pikachu from the Yellow Forest event,or Munchlax w/Selfdestruct from the Winners Path event from HG/SS.Would you be interested? :3

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    oh ok,i lvl'ed it up to 48,i need the arceus if you want to trade,im on wi-fi right now

I'm not really interested in Shiny pokes that have been that heavly trained unless it's EVd. What lvl was it when you caught it from the wild/bred it?

Ello! =^.^= I was interested in the following,

Lvl 10 MYSTRY Mew - SassyPound/TransformStats: 40/27/27/27/28/22
    Lvl 70 10th Anniversary Celebi - Lax - Natural CureAncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish SongStats: 220/148/179/156/144/153
    ------------------------------

I can offer Surfing Pikachu from the Yellow Forest event,or Munchlax w/Selfdestruct from the Winners Path event from HG/SS.Would you be interested? :3

I'll take both for my Mew (as Mew is hard to come by, I only trade two for it). However, if you're interested in another Shiny/Legend, you can pair it with the Celebi.

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    hey i have a shiny palkia, dialga, rayquaza, groudon, ho-oh, registeel, regice, shaymin, mew and mewtwo

What do you want for them? You said something about a 10th Anniversary Espeon in an earlier post. If yours are all UT and legit, I'll take them.

Atm, I'm getting some stuff cloned. Give me about an hour?

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
    mine is

3524 5147 2029

just give me a moment to trade it to my HG

sry it looks like i deleted it with my diamond :(

sry for taking your time

That's alright. Just let me know if you need anything else.

Do you know the IVs of your Dittos? ^^; If you're still updating it then let me know ^_^

Actually, I'm getting someone this afternoon to check the IVs of my pokemon ;)

I'll get back to you on it.

rps96

i'm a ******* 8P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    I want a 11th movie Regigigas
    I can give a surf pikachu
    a rayquaza, groudon , kyogre, master balls (all not hacked) and more.

Back