• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
  • Sorry guys, I've got to go. I'm going to my grandma's so trading has to wait.

Kina

I'm back now ^_^

ok wait could u make it shiny if u cant its fine to

Technically, I could "make" it a hack, but that would be cheating. You probably won't get a Shiny, as that would violate my morals and PC rules.

____________________________________________________________________________

Anywho, I'm back! I'll be able to trade now.

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • XD

What do you want to offer for it? I know you've got a lot of Shinies :) This time, you don't have to worry about cloning anything (isn't that great?).

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    I have a Shiny Skarmory UT level 21 ( Relaxed ) please can i trade that for either your shiny Cleffa or Shiny Charmander?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Please can i have the CLeffa and also Shiny EV'd Gallade for my Shiny Ev'd Yammnga?

Can you clone because thats my only copy?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can I please have a shiny Weedle, check my thread to see what you would like.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Please can i have the CLeffa and also Shiny EV'd Gallade for my Shiny Ev'd Yammnga?

Can you clone because thats my only copy?

I can clone and return a copy of your pokemon to you :)

So... it's:
    Mine: 4 Your:
    Cleffa---Skarmory
    Gallade--Yanmega

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Yes and please can i have copies back =)

* im really confused which one i like better charizard or clefable*

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Same to you. Anything new in stock? I just got some new Shinies, EV'd Shinies, and some IV'd pokes. You should check them out ^_^

Back