• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinda new, but.. ehh.

Eievui

Self-Proclaimed Angel
    Years
    Hey all, and um.. I'm not exactly new to PC yet at the same time I am. Confusing? I guess. I've joined before but all the times I've just died again. Hopefully I can stay active here, eh?

My username should be a hint on who I am at SPPf, lol.. so yeah. Though I've heard members here seem to dislike/despise SPPf, so whatever.

Hi, bye, yadda yadda, the usual new member threads say.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC... kinda XD
    Hope you stay active this time and have alot of fun!
    PM me if you want to be friends or anything!

~catch ya later~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lol Welcome. ^^ Glad you're giving PC another try.
    Hope you like it here enough to stick around! x3

I'm a Serebii member too... same username. Well... simular at least.
    My serebii SN is 'Drew.'

~ Peace

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Welcome back/at PC forums Eievui xD *gives cookie*,

I'm Hayate, and wish you a happy stay here at PC forums. Take your time and feel free to look around, the community is as you've probably noticed pretty big. So, have a great stay here and PM me to be friends or just if you want to have a random chat ^^

Greetings and see ya around,
    ~Hayate.

Years
    Wow, I'm replying to a thread here for once. XD

Hey all, and um.. I'm not exactly new to PC yet at the same time I am. Confusing? I guess. I've joined before but all the times I've just died again. Hopefully I can stay active here, eh?

My username should be a hint on who I am at SPPf, lol.. so yeah. Though I've heard members here seem to dislike/despise SPPf, so whatever.

Hi, bye, yadda yadda, the usual new member threads say.

Yep~! I go around SPPF, so I know who you are. ^^;; I don't go around as Sammi there though; I'm Nayana instead. Don't think you know me though. :x

Depends on the member, really. Some do, some don't. Overall, we usually don't show how we feel about SPPF here, or at least not lately and from what I've seen. XD;

Welcome to PC, yet again. XD I hope you enjoy your stay~ 8D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I don't despise SPPF, and yeah I've seen you around on there as well^^ Hopefully you'll stay around here and have fun too =D.

See ya around~

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
    Years
    Welcome to the PC forums Eievui.

I was a member on the srebii forums, but I guess it's time for me to make a return to there.

Hope that you'll stick around this time and not leave PC again.

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
    Years
    I know I'm not one of those super famous and awesome veterans here, but...

Hi, and welcome to the forums!
    ^^;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Eievui!! I Hope you enjoy your stay here and hang around for good this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Back