• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinda New To This...

N3?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2003
    I Was Wondering If Any Of You Guys Has Like An Old Deck That Was Junked And Could Donate/Teach Me Some Things About The Pokemon Card Game...^^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    woah! old skool decks I can help with...I don't think it is allowed for us to danate cards to you over the internet tho...

what exactly do you need to know about the good ol' Pok?mon TCG?

N3?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2003
    everything...^^
    i've been into Yu-Gi-Oh lately and i came here and i was like "Pokemon still lives?" and then i just snapped and came on through...^^''

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    N3? said:
    I Was Wondering If Any Of You Guys Has Like An Old Deck That Was Junked And Could Donate/Teach Me Some Things About The Pokemon Card Game...^^
    I don't have a deck, since it is expensive, but the pokemon trading card game on the good old days of gameboy color taught me the basics.

N3?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2003
    someone from this site just PM'd me a Rom for The Trading Card Game...:/
    imma give it a shot and see if i can pick up anything...^^

btw, thanks guys, i feel loved...^^

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    N3? said:
    someone from this site just PM'd me a Rom for The Trading Card Game...:/
    imma give it a shot and see if i can pick up anything...^^

btw, thanks guys, i feel loved...^^
    Actually the pokemon card game is easier to play that Yugioh, imo. Your goal is to chip down your opponents' pokemon hp. They get K.O. when it reaches zero. When your opponents has no more pokemon to switch to or runs out of usable cards (usually as a result of using some "Prof. Oak" card, which discards your hand to draw 7 cards from the deck), you win. Simple as that.

Years
    Just buy a Theme Deck at a store that sells Pokemon Cards near you and it comes with a rule book. I must worn you that there are different formats of the game going on right now so it can get confusing.

N3?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2003
    Ace: Their Lies My Problem...:/
    nearest card store that carries pokemon is like 3 hours away...:\
    it seems Yu-Gi-Oh is what's "In"...:(

Years
    Fair Point... Hm. Well you could always use Ebay. Also if you have friends near you who play...You could also download apprentice.

N3?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2003
    i don't like e-bay...^^
    and i don't think anyone around me plays pokemon.
    so that just leaves apprentice...you wouldn't happen to have a link to where i can d/l it, would ya?

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Ya, I like pokemon tcg. I don't play it anymore, but it's fun. Yugioh is a little to seriuos for me!

~
    If any one can give me a link to a rom for pokemon tcg that would be great!

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
    I never got the chance to learn Yu-Gi-Oh, and I have no one to play with in the Pokemon game. :\ But yet, somehow, life goes on.

Back