• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen king or queen

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    (sorry if queen is spelled wrong)

Hi i just wanted to know whitch of the two nido's is the best please dont get to detailed i just wanna know whats best.

thanks

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    well they probably both have thier advantages and disadvantages but im not too up on the whole sp.attk on each pokemon lol but Id just prefer Nidoking cos its more intimidating to look at xD ... oh to say bout raising dragons in your signature .. ever tried raising a Larvitar to a Tyranitar? xD ¬¬ its ... hard ... lol

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Both are similar in many ways.

Nidoqueen
    HP Attack Defense Sp. Attack Sp. Defense Speed
    Base Stats 90 82 87 75 85 76
    Nidoking
    HP Attack Defense Sp. Attack Sp. Defense Speed
    Base Stats 81 92 77 85 75 85

Hope this helps in any way

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Nidoking is better in my opinion.

Nidoking has higher attack power, while Nidoqueen has a higher defense.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've never had the patience to train Nidoqueen properly.... I go with Nidoking since it has better attack, and that feels easier. See?

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Id go for Nidoking, hes my favourite out of the too, and he can give someone a pounding.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Their stats are all pretty average, I really don't like either of them. I suppose Nidoqueen would be better since it could take a hit.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Nidoqueen can take a hit, however it lacks the physical attack that Nidoking has. I don't like either of them that much, so that's pretty much all I can help you on. Check their movesets, and make one that suits you and the pokemon you're using.

Back