• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom At War: The Dark Ages (M)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages (M)

Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages

Kingdom At War: The Dark Ages (M)

Plot:
    Spoiler:

You:
    Spoiler:

Jobs:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Spots/Accepted Characters:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years

Sakura Miyuki Kimura - First Post

'Let's go, Kiba.'

'(Yes miss...)'

'Today i'll become an official white mage.'

'(If we get to the castle ofcourse...)'

'A castle...'

A girl with a white hood walked with her loyal white wolf around the forest. It was awfully quiet that day and it was going to be her first day as a real white mage. Most of the villagers thought she was a ninja, because she wore a short white ninja dress. Her hood covered her face, so no one saw how old she actually was, most though she was already in her twenties.

'Which way is it?' The girl asked her wolf as they entered the Kingdom of Rosadio once again. '(Just follow me miss Sakura...)' Kiba walked up forward her and begun walking as Sakura followed. It didn't take long before they entered a huge building.

'(It's here...)' Kiba sat down forward the door. 'Thank you.' She patted his head. 'Do you want to wait here?' She asked him with her soft voice that sounded a little melody like. Kiba stood up, which meant a "no".

Sakura and Kiba entered the building. 'Hello there, i want to sigh up as "White Mage" please.' Sakura asked one of the men.

'Name?' He asked her. 'Sakura Miyuki Kimura.' She answered a little cheerful.

'Can i see your face?' He asked her.

Kiba begun to growl. '(No, no you can't!)' He said protecting his friend. 'He said that you couldn't.' Sakura translates him.

'okay then. Welcome, White Mage Sakura.' The men then said.

'Thank you~'

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    Nox had started his long journey to where he can join the Kuro Army, and he was completely confident he would be accepted.
    "This is my time, I've been told to go and sign up for this army... yes after that I'll advance and you'll be sitting there at your throne... HA! And they called me crazy," he muttered as he reached the center to join the infamous Kuro Army.
    Before anybody had the chance to approach him he took out his book and read something in some odd language to himself. He picked a beautiful red rose off the ground and went up to one of the guards.

"Good day Mr. Guard Sir. I would like to sign up for the position of White Mage," Nox laughed. "Of course I'm kidding. But isn't this rose beautiful?"

Before Nox finished what he was going to say he began to play with the rose in his hand and he put it in his hair like a little girl. His bent over picked another flower, this time a violet and held it in his hand. Nox began to mutter and the violet now held in his hand turned black then slowly crumbled in to ash.

"On a more serious note, I'm here to sign up for Black Mage," Nox stated with a wicked smile on his face.

(ooc: is this acceptable on the creepy scale? also I wasn't sure if I could be RP the NPC guard, so I didn't.)

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Entry 1: The Big Day

When Link woke up, it was still dark. He had to double check to make sure he had actually opened his eyes. Few people were ever up at this hour, or at least those that were, weren't around this area, but Link was up this early everyday, and had been for the past two years. He sat up, and stretched a little, before looking over at his calendar.

Today's the day. Me and Jen finally get to join the fight…

Link had quite a bit to think about today, and spent a little longer than usual to get started. About ten minutes passed before he realized that he needed to be somewhere. Once he was finally ready to go, he removed a floorboard, and grabbed his weapons: a finely crafted spear that he has used since he first began preparing for this day, and a slim longsword that he had recently picked up. He wrapped both weapons in cloth, and started outside. "Oh crap," he said to himself, "I almost forgot…" He doubled back into his room and opened the drawer to his nightstand. In that drawer there was a pendant that was supposed to be a gift to Jennifer. His pulse started to pick up as he become nervous.

Do I take it, or should I just leave it here? Link thought before deciding to take it, just in case.

He walked quickly towards the edge of town, where he then snuck his way into a nearby cave that was neatly tucked into the landscape.

"You're late." A familiar voice said behind him, in a convincing tone.
    "Like you're ever on time" Link responded with a smile, and turning to face his best friend, Jennifer.
    "Pssh, I'm always on time." She said with a hint of a smile.
    "Yeah, alright" Link replied sarcastically.

Normally the two would use this time to practice their skills (he his sword and spear, she her magic) but today, Jennifer just lit a fire and the two talked. They talked about everything, from past to future. After a while, there was a pause. The silence was comfortable, but fleeting, and the two would need to get going soon.

It's now or never… Link thought, in regards to the pendant. He weighed both options, but before he could reach a decision, Jennifer said that they should go. He finally decided to slip the pendant into her bag, and they got on their way.

As the sun rose higher into the sky, the two entered the building to sign up. One person caught their eye as they had a dog with them. Jenn leaned over and whispered "You think they'd make you leave pets outside…" Link nudged her a little in a "shh, in case they hear you" kinda way.

There wasn't much of a line, so it wasn't long before they reached the desk. The man there seemed bored when he said the standard greeting and then asked for a name and job.
    "N-name's Link Glais, and I'm signing up for… ahem… The w-warrior job." Link managed to get out. The man sighed slightly, and said "Alright, welcome to the military. Training will begin in an hour or so, so go sit down or something." Link waited for Jenn to get signed up as a black mage, before sitting down, but something he heard made his heart sink to his feet: "Black mage training should begin any minute now, just head right over there."

"Well… You heard him. I gotta go. Bye, my old friend." Jenn said as she gave Link a brief hug, and reluctantly left.

Now I'm alone… He thought, feelings of panic starting to emerge..

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Shade Akuma

Shade smoothed down her black skirts as she sat on the back of a wagon. Five days ago she had left her village and joined up with a clan of Gypsies that were heading toward Rosadia. Her adoptive parents had given her a pack full of supplies and what little money they could spare for her. Sighing she looked up at the blue skies and the clouds deep in thought until a young voice broke through her thoughts. "Shade, mother says we are almost to Rosadia"

Looking down she saw a little boy with messy black hair and sky blue eyes wearing a grey tunic and brown pants waling behind the slowly moving wagon. "thanks Mihai" she said jumping off the back of the wagon and lifting the boy up to sit where she had been sitting. Smoothing her skirt again Shade walked to the front of the caravan just as they reached the city.

I'm really grateful they where heading this way, much safer then traveling alone

Looking at the older woman at the front of the Caravan she bowed her head in thanks before saying goodbye and running into the city with a wave behind her. As Shade neared where the sign ups for the army where she brought her face into her usual mask, making herself seem unfriendly, it wouldn't do well to show her kind side before signing up to be a Black Mage, then she would be underestimated. Going to the the desk she looked the man in the eyes her red-orange eyes gazing intently at him as she spoke. "I'm here to sign up as a Black Mage"

"You look a little young, how old are you kid" the man said shivering a bit under her gaze.

Smirking in her head at the fact Shade could still scare adults even here she spoke again. "I'm 14, my name is Shade Akuma, and I'm not going to take no for an answer."

"alright, welcome to the army, Shade; just take a seat somewhere, we'll announce when your training starts"

Shade nodded and turned away with a smile going to sit down on a bench pulling a book on Black Magic out of her bag and reading.

Back