• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    Who likes the Kingdom Hearts game? If you like it, explain why, and if you don't then say why not.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well I got both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. And I just love Kingdom Hearts games. They have good story lines and you really get into it.
    I also like the Final Fantasy characters that's in Kingdom Hearts.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Obviously I love Kingdom Hearts. Like Andy said, they have a great story line, you get really into it, and it has awesome Final Fantasy characters. I also have Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories. They are amazing. It's sad that they pushed the Kingdom Hearts II release date to September >< Well I guess it gives me time to say up money, after I buy PSP XD

Anyways...

Kingdom Hearts is truly one of the greatest games ever created. The story was great. The characters. The music. Everything was just perfect. It wasnt too easy, that you get bored with it. And it wasnt too hard, that you would toss the PS2 control across the room XD

However, Chain Of Memories was pretty hard. Guess it was because it's on a Game Boy Advance, making it harder to play. And you use cards, making it harder to attack.

Kingdom Hearts II is obviously going to be much better than the other Kingdom Hearts games. There's no more camera angle screwing up. There's better, cooler and stronger attacks. There's a Drive bar, that is used to fuse together with one charcater wiht you on your party. And the graphics are much better. *eyes sigy and avy* See how sexy those graphics are? XD

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • KH is such a good game the music in it was awesome and the graphics were great I cant wait for the sequel. But I hated Chain of Memories the card system was so boring.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ;_; I'm so depressed. I got COM a few days after it came out and I still haven't beaten it yet. I'm stuck and have been since December or something. <_<;; Bah.

I love the series, though. :3 The first game is the entire reason I got a PS2. I bought a memory card when I rented a PS2 and KH, I bought KH when it decreased in price, and then later that year I got a PS2 for Christmas. XD; I thought it would be pretty bad and really cheesy, its having Disney characters and all, but I was incredibly impressed by the whole thing. :3

<3 I can't wait for the second one~

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • https://www.kingdomhearts2.net/ said:
    Kingdom Hearts 2 Not Until 2006? S-E President Speaks - 03/05
    Though his responses were vague, Square-Enix president Yoichi Wada spoke on the plans Square-Enix had for 2005/2006 which led to the discussion on the timeframe of release for Kingdom Hearts 2. Below is an excerpt from IGN.com.. "..Unfortunately, Wada is vague in comments on the release of Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts II, stating only that their Japanese and worldwide releases will occur between this year and next year. This seems to suggest that at least one of the two titles won't make it out in the states in time for Christmas.." Interesting thing to note here is how Wada says worldwide for the release of Kingdom Hearts 2, rather than a few month delay for the game to hit Europe, or the States.

Well I sure hope we don't have to wait till next year to get KH2. KH came out in like 2002 so we have to wait 4 years to get to play KH2? I hope it dosen't turn out like that.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • I heard that Kingdom Hearts II is supposed to come out in September. It was origonally supposed to come out this month. But those losers pushed the date back XD It'll suck if they push it back again ><

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dark Sora said:
    I heard that Kingdom Hearts II is supposed to come out in September. It was origonally supposed to come out this month. But those losers pushed the date back XD It'll suck if they push it back again ><
    I know what you mean. I was glad when I heard it was going to come out this month. Then they pushed it back to September. I will get really ticked off if they make it next year.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Yeah but the good thing about delays is that there making the game even more fun to play and getting all the glitches out.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • If it comes out in 06, they better make a DS(why did CoM have to be for GBA? WHYYYYYYYY!?) and/or PSP game before then. And that cell phone game better be released too.

Well, atleast KH2 is going to be a 2 disc game... Meaning those buffed up graphics won't put a dent in the length of the game...

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Yeah this game will rock if it's extreamely long and what other Final Fantasy characters are you looking forward to seeing in this game?

Ms. Eevee

The Ultimate Eevee Lover!
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts? Who mentioned it? WHERE? I LOVE Kingdom Hearts so much! I play both games every day, and I have started 113 new games to date. I just love the storyline and the FF characters. And the idea to merge Disney with FF was brilliant. Who would've thought that Donald Duck would be a hero that helped save the world from darkness? Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, the worlds that are said to be included in KH2 are the full Olympus Coliseum, the Beauty in the Beast World, and a few others. I think that all the same FF characters will be in the game, and no new ones.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • Ms. Eevee said:
    Kingdom Hearts? Who mentioned it? WHERE? I LOVE Kingdom Hearts so much! I play both games every day, and I have started 113 new games to date. I just love the storyline and the FF characters. And the idea to merge Disney with FF was brilliant. Who would've thought that Donald Duck would be a hero that helped save the world from darkness? Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, the worlds that are said to be included in KH2 are the full Olympus Coliseum, the Beauty in the Beast World, and a few others. I think that all the same FF characters will be in the game, and no new ones.

Wrong, Auron (FFX&X-2) will be in Kingdom Hearts II. He's the only new Final Fantasy character that is surely in there. No one knows if there are any other new Final Fantasy characters in there. (unless I forgot one)

It will have the Under World, Beauty And The Beast Castle, Disney Castle, and Mulan's world. Like wioth the FF characters, those are the only worlds that are surely in Kingdom Hearts II. And no one is sure if there are to be any other new worlds.

Back