• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts 2 & Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I'm I screwed?I have to get 3= card,but I killed all the monsters.Do the monsters return?
    Brit,a little help please?

Tiken

Let's test, Water+Hairdry=
    Years
    If u know, please tell me what the secret ending is to KH1!! pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!!!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    billybob said:
    I'm I screwed?I have to get 3= card,but I killed all the monsters.Do the monsters return?
    Brit,a little help please?
    No the heartless don't return once you beat them all in that room. Do like Brit said, break some barrels and you might find yourself in a battle.

Tiken please don't double post, if you want to add something then use the edit button on your post.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    billybob, you can also use one of your other map cards on an already open room to reset it and refill it with Heartless (Teeming Darkness works well in these situations). Just hit a door that's already open (like you would a closed one) to use another card on it.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    I already got past it.XD

Now,
    Spoiler: Spoiler.If not far into story,dont read

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2006
    Nice pics...

You got valor form pic, very nice....And do you all want to knwo what's what in KH2?? I just got it yesterday...

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    woo i can't wait for this game to come out but i seen that a lot of people here are complaining about the amount of time between the two releaces but you should look at FF7 9 years we have had to wait for the sequel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back