• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Persona

Banned
    Years
    That said, BBS is actually going to be playable soon! At the Square Enix party in August, they'll have a playable build of BBS. It's far from finished but they'll be taking feedback from it and heading back to improve it. This is good news 'cause it means it's that much farther along than I thought. :D I can't wait to hear reactions and thoughts on it.

So I heard about this. o:

Only 2,400 fans will be able to attend that party. I really wish I could go. I'm just glad Birth by Sleep has yet to come close to it's final stages, and that Nomura is giving people the opportunity to try it out.

also has there been any news on the the game for the cell phone? i barely heard anything about that.

You mean KH: Coded? It focuses on two characters: Sora and Jimminy Cricket. This game has the style of CoM, since it's similar to the story and gameplay. Sora's wearing his old clothes, which means it probably takes place after/before KH 1. The world seen in this game are Traverse Town and Destiny Islands. I'm not really interested in it though. It's just another one of those mobile games that Square Enix has in development. :/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    In Coded, it's not actually Sora. It's... Sora's data that Mickey's using to clarify something, I think? I'm not entirely clear. It's also the one I'm least interested in so while I read the info on it, I just skim. I just know production is still going ahead and they've presumably picked a phone model for it to work on. I doubt it'll come here anyway though. :|

I'm more looking forward to Tokyo Game Show in early October than the party but it'll still be fun to hear if there are any new developments with the games. \o/

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I heard they were making it for PS3 along with PSP... it would suck if it was psp... cuz I have ps3

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    i wasnt planning on getting coded i dont think it has anything to do with secrets in the storyline. i tend to be more interested in Roxas ( even though i dislike him) and Axels relationship along with the whole Room of sleep and awakening. ( the whole zexion xigbar conversation thing). But i dont know something tells me we have not seen the last of sora as a main character. just a feeling...

and another thing if there is a 14th member what reason do you think Square Enix called it Organization Xlll and not to mention she was never at all hinted in the storyline?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm really excited about this, but at the same time I hate it because it means I'll have to get a PSP at some point. I'm glad the battle system will be similar to that of CoM because I really love that card based battle system. The gameplay is just about the only thing I'm interested in as far as playing the game goes - I'm going to watch the cutscenes as soon as they pop up on Youtube because by the time BBS come to Europe, avoiding all those spoilers would be impossible anyway. I'm not as interested in playing the game than in finding out the connection between Roxas and Ven and to find out everything about this Master Xehanort business.

I'm much more interested in 358/2 Days, to be honest. Getting some more backstory for Organization XIII is always nice and playing as any Organization member (it's confirmed that they will all be playable in multiplayer, right?) sounds simply amazing - I want to play as Larxene now! >O And the fact that it's been confirmed that you get to fight Riku makes it even more awesome. I just hope Forze Del Male will play during that fight, but somehow I doubt it. D=
    YAY CARD SYSTEM. 8D I'm so looking forward to that. I love CoM's battle system so I'm totally psyched to see it redone in a way. ♥ I dunno why so many people utterly despise the card system. D: I always thought it was done really well in CoM and it should translate well to the PSP.
    Truer words have never been spoken. The card system needs more love, people!

Back