• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (with anime/other characters). PG-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((Shawaazu, since your character was once human, I guess you change back once we enter your memory world, which is the one after the first world.))

Ranma agreed with the fox. Although what she said sounded really corny, he understood. But, he never really had a dream. The only thing he ever absolutely wanted was a cure for this stupid curse of his.

"Well, if we're all done fighting, can we go now?" Ranma asked outloud. He walked in front of the open door, light pouring out of it.

"This first world is apparently some kind of city known as Mabase. You guys can catch up. I have a feeling this door's staying open for a long while." With that, Ranma walked through the door's light.

END PROLOGUE

((I'll have a description and picture up soon of this world.))

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Clow said:
    down." Ed said as Al grabbed Alucard and laid him down., Ed then went over to Ranma and grabbed her Thermos ?Sorry need this bring it back.? Ed said poring it al over the vampire and clapping. After he laid his hands on the ground, the water turned to ice. ?Ok? he?s a vampire will need more?.. ah come here Al.? Ed said with a slightly evil smile. ?Brother????!!?!? Al said a little worried, Ed clapped and laid his hands on Al legs, they came of. ?What are you doing Ed!!?!!?!? Al said freaked out. ?I just need your legs to help hold mister crazy teeth down, don?t worry, you know that I know how to put you back together.? Ed said putting the legs on Alucard and clapped and laid his hands on the legs. The changed into tight bended iron bares, ?Ok I hope he can?t get out of that, now mister blood carver, I don?t really like mister stretch, but you could of gone on me after him, and I?m not cutting my time in half because I?ll die be the freaken SUN, now you will stay their until you learn not to suck are blood, or I?ll turn my arm into a metal stake, I don?t now if that works on you, but I?ll still stab you.? Ed said hoping that Al?s legs and the ice will hold.
    ((Interesting... it took two to get me off Luffy.... COOL!))

Alucard growls, "Get... off!" he said between his bloodstained teeth, "becouse I am in a perfect position to bite something very presiose to you..." he says eyeing the mans, "pride".

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    Senzai struts in front of the raging Alucard. "Now now, Alucard. Let's keep our teeth..." She dangles her tail just out of Alucard's reach. "To ourselves." She glares at Luffy. "And you will keep your hands to yourself, got it?"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "he started it!" i sadi angrilly crossing my arms

"wait, why dont i just punch my way out of this castle, and let us all out? why didtn i think of it before?" i asked myself pulling my arm back so i was touching the oppocite wall

i releiced my fist and..........."ouch!!" i yellled snapping my hand bacl adn putting it in my mouth

i looked at the wall and saw i hadnt even scratched it

'what is that wall made of?' i asked myself

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alucard was getting angrier, he was hungery, "Unless someone is willing to provide me with some blood I'm going to grab one of you forcfully!" he says snaping at the fox's tail. "I need to eat... unless you want me to be useless."

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Genma, who was still in the castle, pulled something out of his bag. It was a fish.

"Will this do sir? I don't have much use for fish anyway," he said, throwing the fish towards Alucard.

SilverTail

Years
    i hope it stops him, im tired of him biting me! i said feeling the bites on my neck

the holes were big enough to stick my finger into up to the first nuckle, dang he went deep!

"if you stop biting me, ill stop trying to kill you" i said to alcurd "deal?" i pulled out a wooden steak, which was all i had left of my ship, afterall, he was still a vampire

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alucard stares at the fish then at the wooden stake, "your both kidding right? I mean do you even comprehend what I am, a stake that hasn't worked on a vampire in years and a fish, do I look like a cat to you?!" Alucard roles his eyes and walks toward the fox, "I'd prefure to suck her dry..." he nods to the fox, "and anyway I only drink human, oh don't worry boy, I won't bite you again, to much work." Alucard may have been hungry but he couldn't help that he prefured an easy meal.
    "And anyway if you really want me to stop just say so, don't hit me that only makes me mad, I'm starving and I need blood, if you want do something with that fish give it to the fox."

SilverTail

Years
    "or me" i said grabbing teh fish

i swallowed it whole and licked my lips "that was good, got any more, looks like hes not the oly one thats hungry, i want out of here" i said rubbing my stoumac and pointing to alcurd

i started walking around, trying to find a way out of this weird room

"where is that door..." i mutterd to myself

i saw a crack of light on the floor, i wonder

"i wonder what this is" i siad walking over to the light "it looks like sunlight"

it was true, the light was very bright, and very warm

"maybe its a door" i said knocking on the wall

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alucard roles his eyes and thinks, he was starving and people wern't coaperating, would he have to take one hostage and drink their blood forcfully? he was pondering this as the streachy boy was walking around the room.

SilverTail

Years
    "absurd, or whatever your name is, if your so hungry, why dont you help get us out of here" i sad continuing to knock on the wall

i felt a symbol on the wall, it was boy symbol, mixed with a girl symbol, very odd, yet there was an outilne of a door, there was no door, very wierd

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "Alucard!" alucard growls into the boy's ear, so close that he could feel the blood in the boy's ear. "what makes you think I'll help you do something that will kill me... I'm a vampire remember."

SilverTail

Years
    "so?" i asked looking around and fining him i my face "back off unless you want to lose something valuable"

i kicked him between the legs adn continued walking around the room, it was odd, he had fallen into the light, but nothing happened, and it was definatly sunlight, because it had started to turn a reddish color

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((ouch!!!!))
    Alucard growls as he starts to stand up, "how dare y....." he looks around him, he was standing in sunlight and yet... nothing.... "what the hell is going on!?"

SilverTail

Years
    "i dont know wahts going on, but because your not hurt, you can give us a hand" i said

i punched teh wall right in front of his face, barly touching his nose with my arm, dang, i missed

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Ed and Al were just siting after Ed remade Al's legs when Ed saw the rubber kid and the vampire talking. Ed walked up to him and said "two thing's one NO looking for an "easy meal" near me, like I said, I AM NOT GETTING KILLED BY THE SUN, 2. I'm guessing that you are only hurt by YOUR worlds sun." Ed said nit getting TO close to the vampire, better safe then un-dead.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((Ok, the name of this world is Mabase: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (with anime/other characters). PG-14

And, Ranma's in boy form right now after using another thermos.))

Ranma looked over to Alucard, who had fallen through the door for some reason (from Ranma's point of view).

"Well It's about about time you...," but he was interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle...coming right towards him.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" yelled the girl on the vehicle, but it was too late. She collided with Ranma, who flew high into the air from the impact. The girl slowed to a stop. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (with anime/other characters). PG-14

"Sorry dude."

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    Senzai followed Ranma silently and watches the hilarity ensue. "Huh? Where is this place?" She turns around and looks for a door. "How do we get out?!"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Alucard blinks in the sunlight, "what is this place?" he asks noone in particular. He walks over the fallen boy and looks at the girl, his hunger again began to rise.....
    ((anybody want to hold him back?))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back