• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (with anime/other characters). PG-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "how bout you hold your tounge? well, your teeth, but you know what i mean" i siad walking in after them

this place was huge! i saw a huge biulfing in the distance, this place had to be bigger than shank's ship!

"where are we?" i asked myself, catching ranma as she fell back to earth

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((You don't wanna mess with this girl, JBCBlank. In the show, she regularly bashes people over the head with her guitar...usually for no apparent reason. :laugh:

((And, Ranma's in boy form right now.))

Ranma, slightly dazed (but mostly bruised) jumped out of Luffy's arms.

"I said this place is called Mabase. And Alucard, I don't know if your powers would even affect anyone in these memories. Just don't kill anyone we NEED, though," he explained. Suddenly, he felt pain once more as a guitar collided with his skull. He fell onto the ground, a large bump on his head.

"Ok, now you did THAT on PURPOSE!" Ranma yelled at the girl. She looked down at him.

"Hm...Nope, no N.O in your head," she concluded. Ranma was truly confused now. Had that hooded guy thrown in this world just to toy with them?

SilverTail

Years
    (ok, how bout only the person from a certain world can controll a main character from their show, like fo me: nami, usopp, for ed, al, and gluttoney)

"why did you do that!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled pulling back my arm

i tryed pulling it back, but i couldnt stretch, what was going on????

Shawaazu

Wasting technology since 1989
    Years
    Senzai sighs. "This makes as much sense as Kakashi's training...." She looks at the girl. "Excuse me... but who are you? I'm a little lost here."

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    ((DM8000: You don't have to make your abilities disappear. You keep those in the memory worlds.))

The girl looked at Senzai.

"I am Haruko! And..," she started. She raised her hand into the air. Suddenly, purple smoke appeared out of nowhere, and more of the dark creatures emrged.

"these are my new friends!" They turned their bright yellow eyes towards the group.

"Guys, keep these freaks off my trail, will ya?" With that, the girl (now known as Haruko) jumped onto her Vespa and sped off. Meanwhile, Ranma was very angry.

"Wha? Freaks? YOU'RE the freak!" he yelled after her. He then took a fighting stance as he faced the dark creatures.

SilverTail

Years
    (no, because we have to use cards, remember????)

i got into a fighting stance and pulled my arm back, hopefuly it would stretch, yes! it worked!

"gum gum blast!" i yelled punching one of the creatures

it sank into the ground and i just ended up punching the ground

"what the....." i said surprised

SilverTail

Years
    (you did? ill check after this post, ooo, another idea! how bout we design some of the heartless for our worlds?)

"lets try this again" i said jumping in the air

"gum gum spear!" i siad putting my feet together and slamming them in the ground

dorect hit, even teh ones that were flat got hit!

"yea!" i said landing again

"gum-gum ax!" i said slamming my heel into the ground

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((SNORE.... what going on... I"m a bit lost over here... someone fill me in...))

Alucard watches, only watches, he was enjoying the sun... he had never been in the sunlight before....

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    Ed has been siting down and watching the events, He wanted to stay out of Harukos way, because HE was the one that usually the one how got knock around. "Don't worry Ranma, you'll get your revenge, but first." Ed said looking around, and spotting a street lamp. "That will work." Ed said rush towered the lamp, as a heartless leaped in front of him. "Your kidding right? Ed said clapping and pressing down on the Earth, as stone shoot up. Ed then walked up to the Lamp, clapped, and made a spear. "Ok lets go, Ranma get in the fight, the sooner we take care of these shadow creature the sooner we get to catch the pink haired girl." Ed said finishing of the heartless we already weakened with his new spear.

SilverTail

Years
    (jcb, ita a heartless, and TB said theyd have blood, so get in there in the next battle!)

SilverTail

Years
    (hey, i bet when we get to your world the heartless will be vampries, so dont worry ^^)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((will do!))

Alucard could smell blood, "Blood..." he said drooling, eyes turning red, "must have..." he jumps onto the closest heartless, biting it and sucking the warm salty lisquid of his disire. he did not care of the others all he cared about now was his food...

SilverTail

Years
    (hey, can i get another character or sommat? i also wanna be Odd(yes, thats his name), from code lyoko ^^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back