• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    I know this might sound wired but can i join this club looks so cool and i love Final Fantasy and Kindom Of Hearts i have finished Kingdom Of Hearts and Final Fantasy they are so auesome i love all the disney peoplez in Kindom Of Hearts!! and Yuna in Final Fantasy

Sorry if i talk to much i cant help it... ^_~

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    you now what? the release date of kh2 in Europe is replaced to November!!!!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    ^.^ May I join? As you can see from my sig and avvie, I am a full-fledged KH and FF lover and fan.

I agree, I thought that the original KH was alot harder than KH2 ( I haven't finished ether, I just got both about a month ago!)

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
    .:Teresa:. said:
    Im sure that you can! ^^ welcome to the club!
    x3 Thanks! Glad to know I'm welcome.

I have the guide books to both the games, I just stopped playing for a while to devote my time to Pokemon Community for a bit.

I really need Chain of memories. Does anyone have it and reccomend it or not reccomend it?

By Kimi_catdemon: "Imagine....a world without ramen...WOULN'T THAT BE GREAT??!! =D
    Evil twin: you're going to get pounded for ever saying that..And I will laugh..."
    ;_; No... No Ramen?!? But Naruto would starve without Ramen! RAMEN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    *Pounds* Evil. >.<

By the way..... AWWWW!!!! Adorable avatar, Teresa! ^.^ Ed!! I luffs that show.

Last edited:
    Back