• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Death and Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    The fireball collided with the Torso, damaging it greatly. Suddenly, the Guard Armor started to transform. Dark Energy started to absorb the it, until...

King Saturn fired the blast. It blew the Guard Armor into peices. Ben watched as a Heart flew out of the remains.

"Ok......that was rather easy..."

((Guard Armor will return later, don't worry.))

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    Ben held his blade to Saturn's neck.

"Alright. Who're you, and why are you working with the villains?" he asked him. King sighed.

"...I am King Saturn. I used to rule over my world with an iron fist...until those Heartless attacked. They destroyed my world, leaving me to form an alliance with those villains you speak of. Ursula, Oogie Boogie, and Hades all wanted you and Saphira dead..." he explained.

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    Saphira gasped, and she put her hand up to her mouth. The information she just heard had scared her a great deal.

"Oh my god.........Why would they want me......Dead?? I was their second-best agent! Darn them!"

She gritted her teeth, and snorted in rage, her eyes practically burning with rage. Looking worried, Yuri asked "what's wrong?" to Saphira, while the Princess yawned and merely looked around, obviously bored..................

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "...Apparently, you two sort of 'quit' your jobs before reporting back to them. They see you as a threat," Sonjax said. Suddenly, he felt a strong presence. "...we should leave...a member of the Order is here..."

"Which one?" Ben asked. He thought for a moment. Larxene, Lexaeus, Zexion, Vexen, and Marluxia all were killed. So...You don't know about the Order, do you Ice?" he asked Saphira.

Jack_Skellington

Years
    "The Order? Larxene? Vexen? Who or what are these people?" mumbled Saphira, obviously very confused.

Yuri stepped back, knowing it was not her place, and waited for Saphira at her shack, which was right next to the area where they fought. She was thankful that the shack was unharmed by their scrap.

The Princess then walked over to Sonjax. "Erm, yes, I have heard of some organization called the Order. I wanted to join them, but they said I was too weak, which is why I need her," she pointed to Saphira, "I needed her so I could absorb her into me. I had seen her in Aqua Villa, but I decided to wait until I became stronger than her. I then wanted to absorb her here and now, until you interfered!" Her face practicaly(sp?) flaring, she the took a deep sigh, and awaited a response.....

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Trust me. You do not want to join the Order, no matter what. About a year ago, there was an uprising in Castle Oblivon. Six members of the Order formed a plan to overthrow it. No one survived that Castle, except the Keyblade Master, King Mickey's servants, the King himself, Riku, and...him..." Sonjax explained. He looked behind him to see a man in the Order's clothing. He had red hair.

"It's been a while, Ben," the man said.

"Yes it has...Axel," Ben replied, raising his sword.

Last edited:

Jack_Skellington

Years
    "A-Axel? They mighty Axel?" Saphira said, her eyes widening. "Oh, Axel! I haven't seen you since Ursula told me to go capture King Trident's Trident! It's been over 3 years!" Saphira reminisced. She sighed, daydreaming about that fateful day when she learned the truth about why Ursula and Oogie needed her. She then made and angry frown and awaitedto see what Ben was going to say next.....

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "I merely come on behalf of the Order, Ben. I'm sure you remember your girlfriend..." Axel chuckled. He stepped to the side to reveal a girl...
    Kingdom Hearts: Death and Rebirth

"Crystal!" Ben yelled, running towards her. Axel blasted him with a fireball, knocking him down.

"Don't bother. She can't respond. Her Heart has been taken by the Heartless..." Axel laughed. Ben then inspected Crystal: Blank eyes, an expression with a lack of emotion...

"...no..."

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    (yes!)

I walked into the dark town, it seemed farmilliar, but i still couldnt remember where i had seen it, maybe in a dream....suddenly i felt a cold sensation like the ones i used to feel in my dreams, before they appeared, the heartless, the ones that had made teh destiny islands dissapear, although my mother didnt beleive it had actually happened, my sister did, along with my best friend Xan, who was laying unconies with my sister a few feet away, they had crushes on eachother, but was too embarrased to tell the other about it.

They appeared, the heartless, and here i was on my own. "here we go again" i muttered, knowing another adventure was on my way. i drew my wooden sword and prepaired for a fight.

i saw the usual heartless, shadows and soldiers, along with a few green requiums, stupid things just floated around healing other heartless. "now!" i said quickly, charging forwards and slashing two heartless, killing them both. the green requium was poised to help the others, if i didnt kill it first.

i jumped up and hit it, only sending it flying but not killing it, and as i did a soldier attacked me, sending me flying. "bro!" my sister had woken up, hitting the requium with an acorn and killing it, xan had woken up too, but was still dazed, i thumped him with my sword and he came out of it, seeing the heartless adn nearly fainting again, first time seeing them and all.

"man, we need some help..." i said as more heartless appeared, new ones i hadnt seen before with huge bodies and mall tin pans on their heads (large bodies)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Sorry, it's been awhile, but I haven't found the time to get here.

IC: Ebony sat at the window of the attic. She may have been dispatched already, but that didn't mean she couldn't stay in the attic. Watching strange beings, that she guessed were the 'heartless' of which Master called them 'Annoying little snots'.

"Why...are they here?" Ebony wondered to herself, fingering the necklace around her neck.

She'd always imagined these things as...humans...or at least, slightly comparable to humans. But these...black...blobs certainly didn't look human at all. Merely humanoid, and they seemed to slither and disappear into the ground. She wondered what they were made of...

"Ebony!" Came the harrassed voice of her Mistress.

She quickly pulled herself together and quickly descended the stairs, pulling on her jacket as well.

"Ebony," Mistress said in relief "Go out, bring your staff with you, and get rid of them!" She said as she and another servent held against the door.

"B-but miss, I-I don't know how to-" Ebony started.

"Too late!" She shrieked pushing Ebony out the door to face a heartless the size of herself, if not larger. She felt her grip loosening on her staff, there was nothing she could do against this thing "Miss!" Ebony called into the door, though unable to move, rooted to the spot.

"Fight!" Mistress hissed "Beat the pulp outta that thing!"

"I can't do thaaa---t!" Ebony's sentence was brought to a screeching halt as the heartless curiously picked her up, bottoms up "Please let me down!" She whined as her hair fell in her eyes, blood rushing to her head.

The heartless seemed not to hear her polite request, and she closed her eyes. She couldn't hurt the thing! And yet here she was, at it's mercy as it shook her up and down. It seemed that with this particular being, bulk came with grand stupidity, but then again, maybe this was the way it fought, as Ebony certainly was in extreme pain. The heartless's shadow like claws dug into her sides and legs and it didn't seem to want to let go any time soon.

SilverTail

Years
    my sister shot at teh large creature's body, but nothing happened, it was like it didnt even feel it! i ran behind it to keep from getting flattened by a belly flop and slashed its back with my sword, hurting it and making it loose its balance, obviously it could only be hurt from behind.

my sister got the hint and jumped onto its head, shooting several acorns at its back at once, making it wave its arms angrilly as it began to glow a dark purple.

"this cant be good..." i muttered as it turned, slapped its stomach and charged my sister! i ran in front of it and attakced, blocking it and stoping its wild charge, a second later it had resumed charging, but at me this time! i jumped over it and slashed its back, making it explode, leaving lots of munny behind.

"well, we know how to stop those now..." i muttered, slashing a heartless to keep it from getting to xan "i need a new blade, this ones about to snap!" i said, blocking an attack from a shadow. "i know, im almost out of amo!" allele said, shooting a soldier with an acorn, her statchel only a quarter full now.

"we have to get out of here! ill grab xan, head for that biulding over there!" i said, slashing another heartless as it attacked xan, then picking him up i ran twords the biulding, thankfully the heartless didnt follow.

"man, we definatly need to get better weapons, our weapons from the islands are usless here!" i said, inspecting my blade, which snapped in half in my hands. "i know, im out of ammo, stupid heartless....they'll never get my heart!" she said confidently, that was my sister for you, over confident, not as much as me of cource, but still over confident.

xan woke up a few miunets later, rubbing his head and looking over at allele "are you ok allele?" he said. she giggled. "your the one who fainted silly" she said, giggling agian. xan blushed bright red at this, forgetting all about that.

"ok love birds, we need to find a way to get new weapons without getting our hearts taken, our island weapons wont work any more, my swords already broken and allele is out of ammo, xan, your the only on with a weapon" i said, poining to xan's pole, still resting on his back. "so, any plans?" he said, knowing about as much about our surroundings as i did.

Jack_Skellington

Years
    Saphira gasoed in horror at rhe girl with a blank expression on her face.

"Oh.....My god.......Ben......I'm....So.....Very sorry," she said, tear welling up in her eyes. The sorrow she felt towards Ben was immense, as she recently had an experience in which her friend was found, his heart robbed by the Heartless.

Yuri walked back, confused at the girl who appeared emotionless, asked, "what's going on?"

"Erm, nothing that concerns you Yuri, I would appreciate it if you went back to your shack for a little bit longer," Saphira replied in a dull tone at the wild-haired 12 year-old.

"Oh dear, I do hope they can find her Heart. This is unacceptable! I will journey with you Saphira, until we get this girl's Heart back!" yelled Princess Aquatica, in a convicted tone.

SilverTail

Years
    we continued to sit in the shack, not wanting to go outside for fear of the heartless, especialy without weapons

"where is help when you need it?" xan asked, his usual question, xan wanst the bold type like my sister or me, and he had blushed, along with my sister when i had called them love birds.

"well, where do we go first? were trapped here untill we can get new weapons, and we cant get new weapons if were stuck in here" allele said, picking up her slingshot

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Ben, if you and your...'pals' want this girl's heart back, you'll have to do some errands for me. Your first task is to find a member known as Demyx," Axel explained. He grabbed Crystal and teleported away. Ben got up, grabbed his blade, and turned towards King Saturn.

"You're coming with us," Ben said.

"What?"

"You've got some connection with the Villains. We need you," Ben explained. He then faced Sonjax. "And we also need you. Would you happen to know where this Demyx guy is?"

"......He was last sent to...the Underworld..." Sonjax explained. Ben sighed.

"Great. Of all the people to fight first, it had to be Hades..."

SilverTail

Years
    we continued to sit in the room, three kids, a broken sword, and a slingshot with no ammo, we were defencless other than xan's pole, which was also made of wood, which meant it would snap after a few hits and blocks

"we need to go, they may be able to follow us, but we need to go, we cant be trapped here!" allele said angrilly, throwing her slingshot agianst the wall, it snapping in half "we cant be!" she walks twords door and opens it, running past several heartless

"ALLELE!" i yelled, running out after her, hafl a blade in my hands, smashing several heartless on my way

we followed her into an alley, where only a few figures stood, one with orange hair and a cloak on, a girl with no emotions, just standing there, and another figure

"who? what?" i said, out of breath, trying to ask who they were adn what they were doing here

Jack_Skellington

Years
    Saphira slighty smiled, and turned to Ben.

"Maybe it won't be hard to fight Hades, you know, since we have two people, including myself that control Ice Magic," Saphira explained, smiling slightly.

Yuri came back after seeing to man teleport away, "erm, I overheard, and.......Is it OK for me to join you Saphira? I wouldn't bother you too much, and I can keep to myself," the wild-haired girl said, a hopeful expression on her face. She smiled as she brushed a piece of hair away from her face.

Princess Aquatica then made a huge smile, and then walked over to Ben, "excuse me, sir, would it be OK of I helped you? I can deploy as many soldiers from Aqua Villa as you want! It would be me pleasure, really." she said, smiling.

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    OCC:Man it's been a while.Sorry

Ic:
    I stared into the face of the girl without any emotions and gasped. Her heart had been taken from her and now she was no longer feeling. "That...expression.." I thought to myself, "My...brother had that same expression when he......" My thought was inturupted by Nighon tapping me on the shoulder. "Hey that girl," he said to me in a calm tone, "She has no heart left." I turned to him with a grave look. " So I have noticed, " I said, "She is an empty shell." I then turned around to see a boy no taller than Nighon with bright orange hair and the same ice blue eyes as Nighon.He had balck clothing on and carried in his pocket a supply of Shurikens and held in his hand a long bladed sword. I stared him in the eyes. "Well it took you long enough bro." Nighon raised up his voice. "Sorry I was caught up by a previouse engadgement." He said his voice sounding as mine did." "Sasaki this is my brother Garatarage and bro this is Sasaki." Nighon said. He grasped my hand firmly in his and shook it. "Nice to meet you.I hope my skills will be of some use." He said as smile on his face "Like I told your brother you can travel with me as long as you don't get in my way." I said as I stopped shaking his hand. I then walked over to the boy wiht the large wooden blade that had been broken. He had brown hair and red eyes."Hello," I said, "I'm Sasaki who are you?" My tone was firm and boyish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back