• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Death and Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i finnaly got my breath back and stood upright. a man said a name, a name that reminded me of a dream long ago..."hades" i muttered, the image of a man in a large black toga with blue skin and blue fire for hair. "how do i know that name?" i muttered to myself again.

i walked up to a man(ben) and held what was left of my sword in my hand. "i want to go with you, i know that name, but i dont know who he is" i said, a bit of fear in my voice as the man was much taller than me adn had real weapons instaid of the toy ones we used on the islands.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    "Let's just say Hades used to be my boss of sorts. And no, I don't think we can defeat him. Not from the start. You see, fighting him in his own home is like throwing an ice cube into a volcano. Also, once he goes berserk, Ice Magic may be useless. I also don't want any innocent lives lost while we're in there. Don't bother with the soldiers," Ben explained. He then turned around facing everyone else. "Any one who wants to travel with us, come with us to..." he started. He was suddenly interrupted by another man who arrived:

Kingdom Hearts: Death and Rebirth

"...My Tower. It is not too far away from here," the man said. He then raised his arms high into the air, as a light surrounded everyone. "We will teleport there shortly..."

Jack_Skellington

Don't Mess With Me Fool!!
    Years
    Yuri and Princess Aquatica screamed at the appearance of the strange man. They shook it off after he spoke.

Saphira merely knodded as she stood around waiting for them to teleport to the man's tower. Her eyes blinked because of the bright lights shining in her eyes, burning them at the retina's. She put her hand over her eyes, to protect them.

Yuri just closed her eyes, and stayed close to Saphira, scared at where they might go......

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "i dont care, i want to know why his name means so much to me" i said, still wondering how i knew what hades looked like. "and were coming too!" allele said, pulling a reluctant xan behind her. "but we dont know any magic! we'll be defenceless!" xan said reluxtantly, holding what was left of his pole close to him, it had obviously been smashed by a heartless. "so what? im going with my brother, and youll go with me if you ever want me to talk to you again!" allele threatened, knowing that he liked her enough to do what she said if she ever threatened that. "oh fine..." xan said, dropping what was left of his so called 'weapon', which compaired to the ones these other people's weapons, were toys, even if thats just what they really were

i jumped at teh appearance of the man, wondering why it was so bright all of a sudden...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back