• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Would you buy it twice? This fall though. Wow. That's kind of...yeah. Almost a year after the PS3 was released. At least the PS2'll go out with a bang.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd buy it twice, yes. :x I'd have to hear the English voice actors and fully understand what I'm playing after all. XD

Mario Famous

Confidential...=/
    Years
    Even so, you wont be able translate the new scenes unless you can understand japanese.
    Idk if I'll get this one, I was a bit dissapointed in the KH1 Final Mix, all they added in that one was handful of new scenes and a couple of new weapons.

I may change my mind if the rumor about playing as Roxas longer is true.

Cherrim

Years
    I took three years of Japanese. I'm not the greatest, but I can get by. I'll just have to watch cutscenes over again to fully understand everything, which is fine since I'll be recording all of them anyway. XD

I haven't heard that rumour, but I'm sure they'll probably add something more in for Roxas too, aside from just a few cutscenes. But the old Final Mix was a pretty big update in Japan. o_o; I don't think they had a lot of the extra bosses (like Sephiroth) that the NA release did, so they added that in along with the scenes we didn't have. So it doesn't seem like that big a deal here, but I guess it was different there? I dunno. oO;

Years
    Yeah, KH:FM was a big update. It added in the battles against the Ice Titan and Sephiroth, as well as a battle with Xemnas and all of the extra cutscene stuff. A few keyblades and abilities too. I so wanted to get it just for Leaf Veil and the other ability that made enemies spawn each time you entered a room. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    it was apparently reported in Electronic Gaming Monthly that Final Mix+ will be released in English this fall.

You CANNOT be serious. That is a cruel joke that you're playing...wait, it's TRUE?

*faints*

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Whee! That's the best news I've heard all day! <3

Of course, it's going to be a long wait >.> But worth it, I'm sure.

In the latest V-Jump scans, Naminé looks a lot like KH1 Kairi and less like KH2 Naminé. It's quite interesting. And Vexen looks even scarier than he did before. *shudder*

But my favorite scan is Sora's new Drive Form! I like the idea of it, actually-- tapping into the old movesets. It's a neat idea!

Cherrim

Years
    Vexen has like...wrinkles. It's so ugly. XDD;

Also in the scans. On the first page of them, in the bottom corner, there are two small screenshots. One shows the new area in Hollow Bastion (it says so in the blurb above it). The other one looks a LOT like Castle Oblivion. You can see the door to a lower floor and the pillars and just...I swear, it's Oblivion. But...it's also a KH2 screenshot. o___o; So that must mean Oblivion is a playable world in KH2, which would be so sweet.

Also, you can see a screenshot from the Sora vs. Marluxia coliseum battle. Too bad the scans aren't good quality enough to read what the reaction command is called. ;_; I'm really curious. And still no Demyx scans. *whine*

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    STILL no Demyx scans? WHY? He's so... ADORABLE AND GAH! ;___;

Vexen... ew. He's just EW. It's his hair that bugs me. It looks so... clumpy. o.o And his nose and eyes. <_____<

Are they going to put a lot new reaction commands into Final Mix or just a few? *loves the reaction commands* I'm surprised the triangle button is still intact. xDD

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I may be one of the few, but I want FM+ in hopes that I get more Xigbar. ;__; I love, love, love him. <3

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    I hope it comes out in OZ, I just beat sephy a few weeks ago and I need more challenges! *Bangs fist on table*

Oh and here is my idea of a funny new scene in COM

(All members are at the meeting table.)

Xemnas: Does everybody have the plan?

Demyx: Superior sir...

Xemnas: (annoyed and bored look on face) Yes Demyx...

Demyx:Can I have my pizza with anchovies?

Xemnas: Idiot....

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Demyx is cool. Hes one of my fave Organisation dudes. xD

I can't wait for Final Mix. Awesome stuff.

I can't wait for COM as well, I really enjoyed the GBA version.

Thanks for all the info/pics, Lightning.

Cherrim

Years
    MAGICAL REVIVAL.

Um, yes. So. The FM+ site opened yesterday. It can be found here. It's in Japanese, but it's FILLED with screenshots. I have most of the cutscene ones, along with the interesting battle scenes (Sora vs Roxas, Marluxia & Lexaeus). You can see them here, if you're interested. Er, comments I gave on them are probably a bit PG-13ish. XD; But still. The screens themselves are really interesting, and higher quality for the ones we've seen before.

I'm personally in love with this one along with the other Marluxia battle ones. @_@; It looks like it's going to be so much fun~ I can't wait.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...WAIT...there aren't any cards in those battle scenes...and the Lexaeus fight...hmm, this is actually looking nice...

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah. Those scenes are from KHII; you can fight the entire Organization in the coliseum (or some sort of equivalent), even the members from COM are there. It's looking really good.

But Re:COM still uses cards...though there are reaction commands mixed in with that. I'm curious to see how that's gonna work.

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
    The only thing I don't get about KH2: Final Mix is... Where do you fight Zexion!? In KH: COM, you fight him in Destiny Islands. You fight Vexen in the gate to the Old Mansion. I don't know where you fight Larxene. Lexaeus mig ht be in Castle Oblivion. Marluxia is in Castle Oblivion. The only two Organization members I don't know where to fight are Larxene and Zexion. I know you fight Roxas in one of the station is Twilight Town. You fight the regular bosses of KH2 in their regular spots. You don't play in Destiny Islands in KH2. I think you fight Larxene in one of the stations. Well, I better explore toher places in the PC.

Back