• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I was always more of a dodge roller than a blocker, don't have the hand-eye coordination for blocking effectively. I only bust it out on tough boss fights, and that's after all else has failed.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to be the same way and in KH1 and KH2, I dodge roll instead of block (usually). But in the handheld games I find that dodge rolling is a bit awkward since the screens are so small, I don't always know where I'm rolling to and the camera messes me up. @_@ So I block almost exclusively in them.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I'm a big friend of Dodge Roll and use it always. Blocking is harder for me.
    If I can remember right KH2 didn't have Dodge Roll (at least it didn't work the same way) and that's why I had to test blocking.

EDIT: @Lightning: I just noticed that you had eggs in your signature, went and interacted your party :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I roll more than I block. I had this moment on Re:coded in a sector challenge where I had to ignite 20 baddies and I had my Magic so high Shadows just died in one Fire spell... I gave up for a few hours and finally remembered, "Hey, this Keyblade ignites baddies when I block!" I immediately golf clapped for myself in my head. Oi.

Working on the final two sectors now, one in Agrabah and one in Hollow Bastion, which contains the Ultima Weapon. Finally beat Ice Titan, but after 30 floors of the same commands and battles with no development of any kind of plot, I've grown tired of the turn-based fighting. I'd still pay money to play a KH game with that battle system, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    In days, I rolled around all the time omg. I haven't played it in so long I had forgotten I guess. I guess that's more strategic than running around the field though. v_v

Also, who do y'all think the hardest boss was? It took me 16 tries to beat Demyx in Hollow Bastion on KH2. :( It was horrible, lol. I'm surprised I still like him since I was tired of hearing "dance water dance!" all the time.

Cherrim

Years
    Oh yeaaah KH2 didn't have dodge roll but it did have slide so I used that a lot.

Hardest Boss for me is probably Larxene in KH2FM. @_@; I don't think I ever actually beat her--pretty sure my roommate did. After that, Terra in KH2FM. English-games-wise... definitely Mysterious Figure with Terra. x_X HIS DODGE IS SO AWFUL I WANT TO PUNCH HIM.

FangJester

Years
    I'm a big KH fan, still need to get Re: coded though.

An old friend of mine deleted my 100 percented KH1 (and Megaman Battle Network 6) file a few years ago. Things were never quite the same with him after that. :|

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    I remembered last month I got Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for my DS. It's the first Kingdom Hearts game i played since the first Kingdom Hearts.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Sorry I wasn't very active I took a break from this thread (but most certainitly not a break from kh).I don't think my brothers (the people I watched play kh when I was too young to figer out how to do anything on kh games) had any certian way they fought,and I have 2 say they were pretty good at it.The only kh games I can play are Re:CoM and days.GRRRRR time to go watch some youtube walkthroughs leading up to this games I have.What order is it easyest to understand with guys?Can someone tell me?I'm sorta a new fan,well player,I was a fan when my brothers played it as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Personally, I think the easiest order to play the games in is the release order (I didn't do that, but still) so that'd be KH - CoM - KH2 - Re:CoM - Days - BBS - Re:Coded (which may or may not deserve to be skipped, apparently). I probably screwed that chronology up. v_v Was trying to leave out the Final Mixes and such.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Ty,I don't even know what the FMs are,exept I know its a abriviation for Final Mix.Okay now its time to go watch these games in order on youtube....then try to beat Days and Re:CoM once I figer out how.Thanks Sydian. :) I should have paid more attention when my brothers played it....lol they won't help me either.I asked the one thats not busy all the time,but nooooo.

Cherrim

Years
    They're pretty much just director's cuts of the games. So some added scenes, battles, and gameplay mechanics. They're pretty fun if you can read Japanese. :D

I'd say Syd's order is the best one, pretty much since it's in order of release. Except I wouldn't really bother with CoM. (And if you have to play the CoMs separately, I'd probably play Days before Re:CoM.) n_n;

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I love KH and I have most of the games. Its hard to keep up with new characters and the story line with all these new games on different systems :P. Any who, its a great game in general.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I love KH and I have most of the games. Its hard to keep up with new characters and the story line with all these new games on different systems :P. Any who, its a great game in general.

I agree,but you probley don't mean exactly what I do.I can't keep up with Org 13 members.Marlixa,Saiex,Dymex.....Roxas,Axel......Idk

And....well the guy with the Jappenese name thats pretty much my point exactly

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Just remembered something that I have to mention!
    Once when I was at school I played KH 358/2 Days. Lesson started so I put my DS to pocket in middle of fight against Land Armor (it had almost full HP) with Xion, when I opened my DS again I noticed it didn't pause the game and Land Armor had been killed (and I had full HP)... Xion!? How did you do that!?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I agree,but you probley don't mean exactly what I do.I can't keep up with Org 13 members.Marlixa,Saiex,Dymex.....Roxas,Axel......Idk

And....well the guy with the Jappenese name thats pretty much my point exactly

Yeah. and my Name is Conan-Kun call me by that.

Just remembered something that I have to mention!
    Once when I was at school I played KH 358/2 Days. Lesson started so I put my DS to pocket in middle of fight against Land Armor (it had almost full HP) with Xion, when I opened my DS again I noticed it didn't pause the game and Land Armor had been killed (and I had full HP)... Xion!? How did you do that!?

^ DONT LIE! IF YOU LIE, I BE MAD MAN!
    Thats awesome :O But if you closed your DS wouldnt it pause the game anyways, like it will shut it off to stand by?

One of the many badass wonders of Xion.
    Right?

Back