• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Somebody

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
  • Kingdom Hearts: The Somebody

Welcome to My Sprite Comic!
    -------------------------------
    You'll be happy to know that Pokemon Just Pants will not be finishing, because .. well. It was crappy.. But This is My New Comic!
    -------------------------------
    Don't Know The KH Storyline?
    ~Click Here to View It~
    --------------------------
    ~The Story~
    Spoiler:

---------------------------------
    I am Always looking for Co-Authours so please apply!
    ~The Comics~
    If there is a Line through the middle, that means it is coming next...
    - Episode 1 - Visions
    - Episode 2 - The Gummi Ship Crisis
    - Episode 3 - Xion
    Please View And Comment - Thank you.

Last edited:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Finally! A KH comic!

I like how you manipulated different games to fit your storyline.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Wow. I'm confused. I really don't know what's happening, and that's a problem.
    For somebody who /hasn't/ played any KH games (that's me!), this makes /no/ sense. And that discourages readers. So you really need to explain what's going on, using some kind of exposition-like comic.

Just a small note, but try to keep text away from the walls of speech bubbles, and instead of resizing font to fit the bubble, resize the bubble to fit the text. Small text = had to read.
    The game screen shots are okay, but low quality and more confusion negates any effect. And grammar and spelling are your friends, so make sure to keep them happy. Spell check your comics before submitting them.

And what's with those bubbles at the bottom? I'm trying to find out if those are summaries of the previous comic or what happens between comics.

Please try to fix these, and I'll review again afterward.

Years
  • Agreed with NovaPirate on the spellchecking. Though everyone makes mistakes,it's always nice to read correct spelling. I also love how you added some pictures of the 3D animation of KH. I'd like to see that more in the future. Good luck.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Finally! A KH comic!

I like how you manipulated different games to fit your storyline.

Thanks man

Wow. I'm confused. I really don't know what's happening, and that's a problem.
    For somebody who /hasn't/ played any KH games (that's me!), this makes /no/ sense. And that discourages readers. So you really need to explain what's going on, using some kind of exposition-like comic.
    I consider brushing up on well.. kingdom hearts, even the orgininal games were very confusing and mysterious, but it comes clear at the end..
    Just a small note, but try to keep text away from the walls of speech bubbles, and instead of resizing font to fit the bubble, resize the bubble to fit the text. Small text = had to read.
    The game screen shots are okay, but low quality and more confusion negates any effect. And grammar and spelling are your friends, so make sure to keep them happy. Spell check your comics before submitting them.
    Ok thanks
    And what's with those bubbles at the bottom? I'm trying to find out if those are summaries of the previous comic or what happens between comics.
    They are summaries yes, but of that comic not the previous one..
    Please try to fix these, and I'll review again afterward.

Ok/
    Agreed with NovaPirate on the spellchecking. Though everyone makes mistakes,it's always nice to read correct spelling. I also love how you added some pictures of the 3D animation of KH. I'd like to see that more in the future. Good luck.
    Ok, I hope you read on..
    -----------------------------------
    New Episode Released
    -----------------
    Xion

Years
  • Beside what Nova Pirate said.

What is a nobody? And what's a somebody?

The way you've used them, you're acting as if they're normal words - if so, then the context is waaay off - if not, then shouldn't you capitilize it?

I am confused. [/neverplayedKH]

Back