• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    ...lmao I'm still in Traverse Town. Working full time and then studying for an exam sucks. :(

I'm gonna try to take two days off next to unwind and I know I'll be playing Re:COM like all day for one of them. <_<
    LMAO. Yah. I like Larxene's Voice. I want wendys tho

ソラ

Years
    i'll be gettin ReCoM nxt august when i get an NA ps2
    Oh yay! Yah, The possiblity of release it in Europe is a slim chance, Im not saying its never coming out. Look at Super Mario RPG they never released a PAL Version for SNES. But it got release on the Wii Virtual console PAL region. But Yah I'd import it. I imported the FM+ mostly for FM, But I also wanted to play ReCoM. NA Ps2 isnt that much money anymore when it was last Generation console, and By August... wow. Might be less. August I turn 19 of 09 YAY!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Yep but may have problems when I get it back. I'll buy the game there but import the ps2 so that it'll come for when I get back. Now I can experience the new game. Thank god for PSPs and PS3s being region-free so BBS and possibly KH3 , I cud get from NA too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I really can't wait to get the new game for Christmas, it looks awesome.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I played the JP version and :rambo: It.Is.sICK. Woud u eva play it on GBA again.

Who would have prefered it if RECOM was released on psp in JP?
    (Then US)

ソラ

Years
    haha My friend is weird.
    Ok. this is gonna be long. But to make it short.
    My Friend really wants to play as Riku. So I let him Play my File So He can, but anyways. I let him load my file, then took my main memory card out after it loads and put it on my back up memory card so Let just say on my Back Memory card is at the last Axel Fight, but my friend played it non stop for 4 hours, I let him cause he doesnt have the game, So we are at that point at lvl 47.
    and I face Axel, and took me about 7 tries. He wants to beat Marluxia on my back up one.

But On my Main one Lv 40, Hollow Bastion, Just went threw Key of Beginnings. and Yes. 3 more worlds after that and I beat Sora's Story.

ソラ

Years
    But still what do they do..

Use KH2 completed data save
    nope not it either, I tried to go to Key to Rewards, its not there. but the door was left open

EDIT: I beat Sora's Story at 1:50 Am. Theater mode YEE!. Well Only way to find out my theory.. if I beat Riku's Story, I get the KHII Cards. Marloosha Marluxia rushed me, and PUMPED ME UP to face him again, Because He beat me my first try. But Now i am on Riku's Story. I beat Marluxia at Level 58.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2009
    I REALY REALY WANT TO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX But i cant get it here :(

ソラ

Years
    I REALY REALY WANT TO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX But i cant get it here :(
    America Can get it here. Only japan can buy it from retailers. you can order it off of Play-asia like i did.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Play-Asia + Swap Magic = ♥

Anyone outside of Japan had to import it. Well, maybe not. I once saw it for sale at an anime/import shop downtown but I already had it at that point so I didn't care. Not to mention they were selling it for $90. x_X; That's more than I paid to get it here with overnight shipping on its release date so lmao that was quite a hefty price to see. :[

ソラ

Years
    Play-Asia + Swap Magic = ♥

Anyone outside of Japan had to import it. Well, maybe not. I once saw it for sale at an anime/import shop downtown but I already had it at that point so I didn't care. Not to mention they were selling it for $90. x_X; That's more than I paid to get it here with overnight shipping on its release date so lmao that was quite a hefty price to see. :[
    Lol.

So Lightning.... have how far are you on ReCoM.
    Im about to start Riku's Story. YAYZ... Theater Mode >_<

Cherrim

Years
    ._____________.;

I haven't played since the night I got it, orz. ;_;' I was so busy last week and this weekend all I wanted to do was just flop down and relaaaax and study for and take a French exam. Hooking up the PS2 is too much work. 8D;

I plan to start playing again this week though. I might start over and play on Proud Mode though. D: Normal is just too easy but... at the same time, I don't want to spend TOO much time on this. I'm only in it for the cutscenes after all. I'd rather go for 100% completion on the original.

ソラ

Years
    ._____________.;

LMAO!

I haven't played since the night I got it, orz. ;_;' I was so busy last week and this weekend all I wanted to do was just flop down and relaaaax and study for and take a French exam. Hooking up the PS2 is too much work. 8D;

I plan to start playing again this week though. I might start over and play on Proud Mode though. D: Normal is just too easy but... at the same time, I don't want to spend TOO much time on this. I'm only in it for the cutscenes after all. I'd rather go for 100% completion on the original.
    I started Rikus Last night, I heard one Scene. the first scene with Ansem(Epcar Voice) i reconize it from Rurouni Kenshin's (Kenshin Master(I forgot his name)).

Cherrim

Years
    I've seen like 3 episodes of Kenshin so I wouldn't know. XD;

I'LL GET THERE EVENTUALLY THOUGH. Maybe. I hate Riku's side so maybe I'll just youtube those cutscenes and not play it this time around, ahaha.

ソラ

Years
    I've seen like 3 episodes of Kenshin so I wouldn't know. XD;

I'LL GET THERE EVENTUALLY THOUGH. Maybe. I hate Riku's side so maybe I'll just youtube those cutscenes and not play it this time around, ahaha.
    Rurouni Kenshin is such a good Anime.
    anyways. I didnt like it cause Trickmaster..is.. like...UGGGGGGHHHHHH.
    But I can beat him now. Just Ansem I cant beat....I had sooo much trouble with him in the Japanese one. I might Play it now. But First Theater Mode. Watch the ending again. YYEEE!

Back