• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of Chaos Club

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    I play KoC! *thinks of something to say about it*

Uh...I have no turns left.

~HORN!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    FlamingTorchic said:
    I only had about 9,00 bucks, that isn't good for much except for a couple weapons, but I only want to get broad swords and above.
    Yea 9K wont get to much. What you need is a lot of clicks (my army size on Arcanine_88 is slmost 2,000 and I get over 60K TBH).

Years
    We cannot let the KoC club die! It must thrive again!
    Anyway, i play KoC. And i am too embarressed to discuss my rank in front of hundreds of people. I have 497 turns on my NON-BDC account, lol. *can't think of anything else to say* <----i hate when that happens *sniff*

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
    can anyone explain the details of how it is played, what the purpose is, and if i like it can i join the black dragon's clan?
    so please teach me i want to learn...

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Wing Zero said:
    can anyone explain the details of how it is played, what the purpose is, and if i like it can i join the black dragon's clan?
    so please teach me i want to learn...

Well you get gold, attack people, steal their gold, buy weapons and get upgrades for stuff.
    And I'm sure Andy will let ya join BDC.

If ya wanna join KoC then maybe you should consider joining under BDC's command chain.

https://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=d25mmn4t

There's my link, all you have to do is click it, click the number shown then click "Join the War" and fill out the thing. :)

Oh, and make sure to include the BDC- tag before your name

~HORN!

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Wow, you are doing really good Yamichu! You must get atleast 20k gold every 30 mins. Unfortunately I only get about 15k gold, and even though that is a bif improvement on what it used to be, it's still not enough to get Excaliburs before some punk attacks me. >=\

Oh, and thank you for clicking for me the other day, you're the best *hugs* =D

Back