• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kings of chaos

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    I am waiting for more turn right now...
    And I will attack like crazy when that time come...
    So, I will buy only defensive weapon.
    I have 317 attack turns so I dont have to wate on them.
    What I want is to upgrade my siege technology (that is 1,280,000 gold) or upgrade my spy skill (that is 1,536,000) but every time I attack to get money for one of them I get attacked a lose all of it (thay farm me).

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *buy more D-Skin*
    Until I get a lot of gold.
    I will have to wait and attack at once.(quintuple 15 turns strike. XD)
    I still looking for the one that have a lot of money...hm...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    *buy more D-Skin*
    Until I get a lot of gold.
    I will have to wait and attack at once.(quintuple 15 turns strike. XD)
    I still looking for the one that have a lot of money...hm...
    Oh I find tons that have a lot of gold (I only attack ones with 280,000 gold or higher) but the thing is I have to repair my weapons and some times that will cost more gold then the gold I get from them.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Do you know this secret?
    If you buy a new weapon, it will repair by 1 point.
    It save a lot of my money. lol

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I still perfer buy.
    Even it's slower, it's save your money.
    It's even increase number of your weapon too.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Haha.. don't be funny.
    I have 3 officier! lol
    Almost same as you.
    I almost beat you, if I can ask bb to join me...hehehe...:badsmile:

Yeah, and Arcanine is in an clan with about 90 people. He knows me and I am in that alliance and another clan with about 110 people. That clan is allied with several other clans. Not to mention most of my command tree backs me up when I ask for asasstance. There is a good 500-1000 people right there. Phantom Angel, don't pick a fight with Arcanine (or any Arcanine at PC for that matter). You will lose. :laugh:

Arcanine said:
    Oh I find tons that have a lot of gold (I only attack ones with 280,000 gold or higher) but the thing is I have to repair my weapons and some times that will cost more gold then the gold I get from them.

I personally attack people with 500,000 Gold or higher. I am starting to move on to attacking people with more than 700,000 Gold. I would move on to people with 1 million gold but my strike needs some work before I reach that level. My commander's commander attack people with 2.4 million gold to 1 billion gold. And yes, he farms the top 50. ^_^

Phantom Angel said:
    Do you know this secret?
    If you buy a new weapon, it will repair by 1 point.
    It save a lot of my money. lol

How do you think I repair my weapons?

humpadumpa117 said:

Would you be interested in rejoining as my officer in Age 3 or perhaps Age 2? I help my officers out when they need ask for help and can get them into some of the best alliances on Kings of Chaos.

Btw:

ehhhsteeeve is building an army of Elves and now has 31 soldiers in ehhhsteeeve's war machine.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Shining Arcanine said:
    Yeah, and Arcanine is in an clan with about 90 people. He knows me and I am in that alliance and another clan with about 110 people. That clan is allied with several other clans. Not to mention most of my command tree backs me up when I ask for asasstance. There is a good 500-1000 people right there. Phantom Angel, don't pick a fight with Arcanine (or any Arcanine at PC for that matter). You will lose. :laugh:

I personally attack people with 500,000 Gold or higher. I am starting to move on to attacking people with more than 700,000 Gold. I would move on to people with 1 million gold but my strike needs some work before I reach that level. My commander's commander attack people with 2.4 million gold to 1 billion gold. And yes, he farms the top 50. ^_^

How do you think I repair my weapons?

Would you be interested in rejoining as my officer in Age 3 or perhaps Age 2? I help my officers out when they need ask for help and can get them into some of the best alliances on Kings of Chaos.

Btw:

ehhhsteeeve is building an army of Elves and now has 31 soldiers in ehhhsteeeve's war machine.
    Grrrr...maybe until I found a clan to join...
    Very well, you have too much people than me. <_<

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    Rejoin as my officer and I will get you into one of my clans. Btw, 167 men isn't that much. Each clan I am in clicks links and can yield upwards of 20 men a day.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Why do you want me to be your officier???
    Well, delete account is disabled right now.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Phantom Angel said:
    Well Austin if your going to do what I said in the PM I sent you then you could get over 50 clicks a day (I got 60 today and the day is not over). So you could delete your account and join SA. I would join SA if I didnt have 500 men in my army.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    redwinger_08 said:
    Yay no more school
    Betcha dakota's getting a tan right now. what a loser
    anyway
    Click my link! and everyone elses!

https://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cb48j56z

Here's my stats too (just got citadel so there low *wink*)

Strike Action 112,353 Ranked #84,445
    Defensive Action 1,167 Ranked #107,334
    Covert Action 138,240 Ranked #16,250

You really should apoligize right now. It isn't good to insult a staff member who has friends in the staff.

Phantom Angel said:

Did you know that a person's commander gets 1 man for every click their officer gets? When Age 3 starts, I want to have a good deal of pokemon fans as officers.

Arcanine said:
    Well Austin if your going to do what I said in the PM I sent you then you could get over 50 clicks a day (I got 60 today and the day is not over). So you could delete your account and join SA. I would join SA if I didnt have 500 men in my army.

Would you be interested in being my officer in Age 3? :)

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Now, I blast all my money on Fortress.
    My Defense went up by little. =(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    ok...Austin just made me join KoC...

and I'm having a little money problem...I need to get money without wasting 15 turns to attack...plus I made a big mistake in not training any defensive soldiers XD

I need people to click on my link so I can get more soldiers to fight for me XD

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Well, why do I have to hate you? XD
    Click at his link, now.
    Do I need to warn you? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    ok...Austin just made me join KoC...

and I'm having a little money problem...I need to get money without wasting 15 turns to attack...plus I made a big mistake in not training any defensive soldiers XD

I need people to click on my link so I can get more soldiers to fight for me XD
    (I clicked your link) Well the only other way to get money with out attacking some one is to just wate to get momey every 30 mins. Oh if you attack some one then just use 1 attack turn and if you get money you use 15 then (that way you dont blow all your attack turns on some one you wont beat).
    And Austin you do click all your Officers link every day right?

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Well, I click at his link everyday.(as well as other people)
    My army right now is in idle mode.(no attack, just wait for more money)

Back