• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHinY pKmN, LeGendariEs, StArters, and moRe TRADING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Can u clone the Arcanine now? I'm just wondering. I probably sound pushy. Sorry if I do.

Cant right now
    X.X

My wifi isnt workign well

I won a Ho Oh from Kateena and i cant even connect on Wifi to trade her

japan glitch???????????????????????

Whats the OT and ID of it?

ya cant you use the elite four glitch for shamin

Are you here to trade or argue?

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Oh, ok. I should be on within the next ten minutes. I'm at work alone right now and I have to watch the store. My friend should be back from her delivery any minute now... I'll post when I'm ready.

EDIT: I sent you a private message which should make it easier for both of us to trade. :)

Double Edit: I'm logging in right now.

Years
    Oh, ok. I should be on within the next ten minutes. I'm at work alone right now and I have to watch the store. My friend should be back from her delivery any minute now... I'll post when I'm ready.

EDIT: I sent you a private message which should make it easier for both of us to trade.

Double Edit: I'm logging in right now.

me too

im coming on...

i see you

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    OK shiny Arcanine and charzard shiny for it so is it a deal??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back