• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHinY pKmN, LeGendariEs, StArters, and moRe TRADING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan123

Arceus and Darkrai master
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Oh,but cant poffins get te pokemons contest stuff up?Or do they eventually get full and cant eat anymore?

And im checking to see if i have any other shiny legendaries

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Shiny Adamant Charizard,Shiny Dialga,Shiny Palkia,Shiny Cresselia,Shiny Sceptile,shiny Darkrai,Shiny blaziken,Shiny Rayquaza,Shiny Groudon,and another shiny Deoxys.

Years
  • Oh,but cant poffins get te pokemons contest stuff up?Or do they eventually get full and cant eat anymore?

And im checking to see if i have any other shiny legendaries

Shiny Adamant Charizard,Shiny Dialga,Shiny Palkia,Shiny Cresselia,Shiny Sceptile,shiny Darkrai,Shiny blaziken,Shiny Rayquaza,Shiny Groudon,and another shiny Deoxys.

Ooo

I would like shiny Cresselia instead?

Nature?
    OT and ID?
    Stats?
    Contest Stuff?
    ETC.

Don't Double post please.

:)

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Sorry about it,but im trading shiny Cresselia for Shiny Marshtomp,unless you could offer more for it

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    I really want shiny regice and shiny registeel,i could add the other Shiny Deoxys that isnt hacked,normal contest stats,so here is the offer:

Shiny:
    -Cresselia
    -Deoxys
    -Regigigas

Non shiny:
    -Regirock EV trained in defense(408 def)

ALL lvl 100

For shiny mudkip,shiny Regice,and shiny registeel?

Years
  • I really want shiny regice and shiny registeel,i could add the other Shiny Deoxys that isnt hacked,normal contest stats
    I dont really need Deoxys since i got one from a trade just now...

How bout your offer minus deoxys, plus Cressila for my S. Regice and S. Regirock and then we can trade marshtomp for s. Darkrai if its legit

so take out deoxys and regirock and add S. Darkrai and S. Cressila and i'll add Mudkip

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Thats really tough to add my shiny Darkrai since i trained it at the E4 and not once did it lose,i dont know about ti,but shiny cresselia i dont have a problem with

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Yup but its not shiny Regirock its shiny Registeel,unless you have a shiny regirock

Years
  • I know we're now shiny enemies.....But I want that Riolu, want anything from my shop? I updated it.

We're not Shiny enemies

We're Shiny friends

:)

You should take out all the hacked ones or you're thread is going to be closed

like that kingler with his contest stats all maxed out

>.>

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • hehe, I didn't know it was hacked til u told me >.< But, it's maxed out cuz it ate a gold pokeblock. I can't take it out now though. So want anything? I got stuff like Aipom.....

pokefan123

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    Hey king is ur Wifi connection up again?If its just wifi connection with friend codes use GTS it might still work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back