• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHINY PKMN TRADE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    do you want it to hold any types of tms or items to help fill up your dex?? or do you want anotha pokemon along with celebi? i have a suicune, entei, primeape rhyperior latios mesprit...

Years
    I want shiny ho-oh, mewtwo, tyranitar, and salamance...

I have shiny chansey, ghastly, gible, and gastrodon... I can get it for you once i GTS copy... pm me if ur interested

i'll trade you my shiny ho oh and salamance for your shiny chansey and ghastly and also gible

Years
    @LegacyzZ: can I get my Darkrai back now?

tatsujin gosuto

can you contact through PM and not through my thread?

Here:

Celebi- Lv.72 Nature: Lax

Deoxys- Lv.38 Nature: Timid

Jirachi- Lv: 30 Nature: Quirky

Wa did you want for them again?

Do you want to trade anything for a primape? I would prefer a celebi, but any on my earlier posts are good.

your earlier posts had nothing to do with my shiny PKMN

NEED HO-OH!I don't care that it is Illegit,I just NEED it!How about a Legit(I think) Deoxys for it?I really need it!Other than that,how is this?:

Legit Lv 100 Weavile,for,Shiny Dialga
    Legit Lv 99 Lucario,for,Shiny Luxray
    Legit Latias Lv 74,non shiny,for,Shiny Umbreon and Shiny Poochyena
    Legit Groudon,Lv 70,non Shiny,for,Shiny Wartortle and Shiny Palkia
    nature for Weavile?
    nature and lvl for latias?
    i have a adamant lvl 70 groudon already

do you want it to hold any types of tms or items to help fill up your dex?? or do you want anotha pokemon along with celebi? i have a suicune, entei, primeape rhyperior latios
    mesprit...

uhh..i like monkeys lol so maybe soemthing for primeape, celebi and like the tm for earthquake
    :)

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    i dont hav earthquake i taught it to my shiny gastrodon which i traded away for a milotic....>.> do u want any other tm for your pokemon??

Years
    i dont hav earthquake i taught it to my shiny gastrodon which i traded away for a milotic....>.> do u want any other tm for your pokemon??

nope sorry
    lol i just need earthquake
    i have unlimted flamethrower, thunderbolt, ice beam etc

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    Please I want Shiny Umbreon!
    I can give you Manaphy with a Master Ball, two, Quirky and Serious, (In order) Level 1 and 20. A Rayquaza, Braziken and Metagross with PokeRus? (XP) Eh...Azelf Lv.100, xP.

Years
    Please I want Shiny Umbreon!
    I can give you Manaphy with a Master Ball, two, Quirky and Serious, (In order) Level 1 and 20. A Rayquaza, Braziken and Metagross with PokeRus? (XP) Eh...Azelf Lv.100, xP.

you sure yo dont have any shinys?

Uhh..any good natured torchics?

like adamant or modest?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back