• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kira's Request Shop v. 3

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
    Thanks alot Kira. Just like to correct out that it's BP not Bf. But that doesn't matter.
    The avy and banner rules man. Thanks. Just one last thing. It's not the size I wanted xD No matter. It still rules xD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Thanks alot, they are awesome ^^. But could you put just his face in the avater?

If not can you use the picture I attach? It should be easier being as it is the perfect size for the avatar ^^. If you can't that is fine.

Edit: Can you also make it 130x130 please?.

Last edited:

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Stevo-kun said:
    Thanks alot, they are awesome ^^. But could you put just his face in the avater?

If not can you use the picture I attach? It should be easier being as it is the perfect size for the avatar ^^. If you can't that is fine.

Edit: Can you also make it 130x130 please?.

*pokes* Whoops =D I forgot the size, well, I'll change *pokes away*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Thanks dude ^^. Sorry about being a pain, but can you make the text on both of them say Renji?..It is within the 3 day gap right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Years
    Text: We are the lazy generation. They call us the social mutation line
    Background color: Red
    Picture: None.
    Other:have the first line of the text on the top left and then the other on the bottom right.

thanks in advance

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    Text: We are the lazy generation. They call us the social mutation line
    Background color: Red
    Picture: None.
    Other:have the first line of the text on the top left and then the other on the bottom right.

thanks in advance

The text will have to be awfully small to fit that.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Back