• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby Pink - Trainer maker shop -

Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    your spamming you know
    you don't need to go

OK!!! like that its n00bish
    "your spamming"? that is not spamming! that's being nice!

Back on topic:can you make me the attatchment?(not with pizza)

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
    Charmaster said:
    I wanna see Jake Long! It would be cool if you made his human form as a trainer, and his dragon form as a pkmn...
    Again i ask, who is this Jake long?

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
    Right right no more request till i am done with the once i currently got >>;
    They might take a while since i need to finish the demo as soon as possible :\

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
    Charmaster said:
    Demo of what? And are you going to do Jake Long?
    Maybe...if i am not to busy with the demo, it?s just wait and see ^_^; as i can?t make any promises when it?s done.

Kirby Pink

Advance Spriter
    Years
    QUOTE:Kirby Pink Right right no more request till i am done with the once i currently got >>;

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    Kirby Pink said:
    QUOTE:Kirby Pink Right right no more request till i am done with the once i currently got >>;
    Oops, sorry about that. I can be dumb sometimes.

Back