• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby Super Star ULTRA

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    if its anything like the original, then it is going to be AMAZING! i played the original as a kid for months

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Spoilers ahead.

Playing all the stages as MetaKnight is also wicked! :D

Years
    I've been playing this gem since last week. Oh boy.

While the game might be a bit stale if you're like me, and played Kirby Super Star enough to just...know everything. BUT, the new content (Meta Knightmare and Revenge of the King, not to mention Helper to Hero), the Co-Op, and the fact that this is Kirby Super Star is enough for me to forget it's shortcomings.

In short, <3333333333

(Got Helper to Hero completed with TAC and Plasma Whip. Trying to complete it with Wheelie for lulz)

Pietacular

Team Shockwave
    Years
    One of my favorite things is that they restore old powers to their original glory! I never use Cutter and Beam in Amazing Mirror, but now that they are good, I'll have some gooood fun... plus they gave me back Mirror and Ninja. THANK YOU KIRBY!!!

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    I love this game. Kirby is so cute. I got 100 percent in the game. Its one of my fav kirby games. <(")> <("<) (>")>(>"<)

I've been playing this gem since last week. Oh boy.

While the game might be a bit stale if you're like me, and played Kirby Super Star enough to just...know everything. BUT, the new content (Meta Knightmare and Revenge of the King, not to mention Helper to Hero), the Co-Op, and the fact that this is Kirby Super Star is enough for me to forget it's shortcomings.

In short, <3333333333

(Got Helper to Hero completed with TAC and Plasma Whip. Trying to complete it with Wheelie for lulz)

I beat Helper to hereo with Tac And rocky. Almost with Bomb i got to the last boss but then i always die. The trick is to not get hurt until Dynablade or DeeDeeDee.

Last edited:

IcyByte

Just Call Me Icy
    Years
    :D Just watching the Meta Knight credits now.. It's such an awesome game, I've played the Kirby series since Kirby's Dreamland 2 on the Gameboy, so I'm glad that I got to see what Super Star was like.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I own the game, and I've been playing it non-stop. x3 It sure brings back great memories (Yes I own the SNES one too. XD). My friend and I been playing the game non-stop, sweeties. Great game to have for DS library. x3

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    this is awesome! i'v played the original,and this sounds even better
    again,awesome!(plays guitar solo)
    -torcoal rules-

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    This game was easy like almost all kirby games. The hard part is the arena helper to hero and the TRUE arena.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I've beaten the True Arena twice, (used Stone...) and unlocked almost everything.
    Spoiler:

I also love Revenge of the King. I was surprised that some of the enemies from the Extra game in the first Kirby's Dream Land returned.
    Spoiler:
    Oh, and the new rendered cutscenes. (mostly in the Revenge of Meta Knight)

The whole game's still somewhat short if you play it nonstop, but it's better than the original KSS.

Back