• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby's Epic Yarn [Released Oct. 17]

Guren

Troll
Years
  • I got the game a few days ago, and it is definitely fun. It's really original, and cute but it's not necessarily 'addictive'; there's nothing really about it that makes me want to play it all the time. And then the part where you have to farm for beads is strange. And to add more to that strangeness, Kirby can't float at all, and he can't swallow his enemies for any powers (which was probably my number one favourite part of any Kirby game).

Although it's easily one of the stronger games on the Wii, Epic Yarn is definitely not even close to my favourite Kirby game >__<
    It's not the 'manliest' game out there, either XD

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    This game looks fun, and awesome.
    I won't get it, but my brother will, I know that for a fact.

Years
  • This may seem like old news but, Around four/Three weeks ago Nintendo released a trailer for 3DS games showing Kirby.

IGN are good raters so this must be amazing.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • I beat the game on Tuesday. Didn't get 100% but I've beaten every level. Getting all of the gold medals and collectables will be a "later" endeavor.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I want to try two player. I'm trying to get my older sister to play with me but she'll need to get another Wii remote. Has anyone done the two player yet?

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • I want to try two player. I'm trying to get my older sister to play with me but she'll need to get another Wii remote. Has anyone done the two player yet?

Yeah, me and my cousin tried two player. It has it's perks, but personally i'm more of a single player kind of guy when it comes to games like Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Two player seemed to be a lot more of one player getting in the way of another, rather than co-op.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Yeah, me and my cousin tried two player. It has it's perks, but personally i'm more of a single player kind of guy when it comes to games like Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Two player seemed to be a lot more of one player getting in the way of another, rather than co-op.

That's the way it seemed to be for my brother and I. Well, that and he doesn't take direction well, leading to us losing loads of beads every few steps.

Back