• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby's the name, Gaming's my game!

KirbyRobot

Hey look, it's Robotic Kirby!
    Years
    Hi, I'm the new guy... Yeaaaaaahhhh, anyways! *clears throat* So I was bored, and I couldn't find any other decent forums, but I found this forum, which is similar to an old one I was on, so I decided "Why not?"
    So, skipping all the unimportant stuff, I just have a few questions, then I'll be off through the forums.

Q1: If I were to make a story, like a fanfic, or just, a story, preferably in parts, what forum would it go in?

Q2: Cutest pokemon?

Q3: Cats or Dogs?

Q4: Best food ever?

Hey Kirby! Welcome to PC. n~n For your question I'd recommend checking out the fanfiction/writing forum - we're always glad to have more stories posted there. As far as cutest Pokemon go.. please don't ask me aaa, the choice is too difficult. But I absolutely adore Diancie, Mareep, Whimsicott, Chespin, Chikorita, and plenty others! Cats are better than dogs. Just like sushi is the best food ever aha.

Enjoy your time here and do stick around. :) Looking forward to seeing you explore around here! Don't hesitate to ask if you're lost as well.

KirbyRobot

Hey look, it's Robotic Kirby!
    Years
    Hey Kirby! Welcome to PC. n~n For your question I'd recommend checking out the fanfiction/writing forum - we're always glad to have more stories posted there. As far as cutest Pokemon go.. please don't ask me aaa, the choice is too difficult. But I absolutely adore Diancie, Mareep, Whimsicott, Chespin, Chikorita, and plenty others! Cats are better than dogs. Just like sushi is the best food ever aha.

Enjoy your time here and do stick around. :) Looking forward to seeing you explore around here! Don't hesitate to ask if you're lost as well.
    Thanks, I appreciate the help. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Yup! Fanfic is the way to go. And enjoy the board; there is lots to do there! Welcome to the forums btw; I'm Robin!~ Glamorous meeting you tonight!

As an answer to your other questions, personally I think the cutest pokemon is Eevee, and when it comes to cats and dogs I honestly can't pick between the two, haha. Personally I love soul food; you'know. The southern cooking stuff! Anywho, have a great time, and I'd love to meet you again soon~ <33

Back