• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kisses XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You guys dont know what chocolate is until you've tried english chocolate! XD we use more cocoa (the main ingredient that forms chocolate) than they use in the US, so it tastes so much creamier and richer ^^
    I dont like american choccie XD I find european choccie ok..but sometimes i find it a little too rich ^^;
    My fave choccie..hmm..dairy milk...mmmmm...*drools*

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    My favorite chocolate is...
    *drum roll*
    CHOCOLATE!!!!
    I really don't care what it is, as long as it's CHOCOLATE!!!

Hersheys is really great, along with nestle.
    I want chocolate now. ;-;
    thanks alot paul ?? (XD)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I really hate the taste of straight chocolate, so if I eat any chocolate, it's usually in candy bar form with nut/caramel in it. I like Snickers and Butterfingers the most.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I hate sweets...but if someone was going to force me to eat sweet stuff...it has to have almonds in it. And it has to be regular milk chocolate. =-=; I hate fancy stuff, just gimme a Hershey's Kisses w/ Almonds or a Hershey's Milk Choco Bar w/ Almonds. Or for SEES candy the only thing I like is Almond Truffle. =-=;; Almonds roxers your soxers.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I can't stand candy...yet for some reason I like chocolate.

All I need is a plain ordinary milk chocolate bar (preferably Hershey's) and I'm good. Although...I like gooeyness like Caramilk and Mars.

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    i like all chocolate cuz im a chocoholic chocolate is my middle name XD heck i live for chocolate XD

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Im with tmbjr,i don't like full on chocolate,i can eat chocolate,like rolos or drink chocolate milk,but full on straight chocolate,nasty.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    When i seen the title of the thread i thought something els.
    Well i realy have a big sweet tooth so almost any chocolate.
    Though i don't let my self eat to much sweets.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    You guys dont know what chocolate is until you've tried english chocolate! XD we use more cocoa (the main ingredient that forms chocolate) than they use in the US, so it tastes so much creamier and richer ^^
    I dont like american choccie XD I find european choccie ok..but sometimes i find it a little too rich ^^;
    My fave choccie..hmm..dairy milk...mmmmm...*drools*
    So true! Having been to America has made me understand how much the people of the US are missing out on good chocolate. You think Hershey's is good? Pah! I tasted it and it was like powder... and it wasn't very creamy. Really, it's disgusting compared to European chocolate.

I have so many favourite chocolates... they include: Time Out (The wafer's the nicest), Galaxy (same reasons as FG), Maltesers (Are you a sucker or a biter?) and Lindt (The best in the world - period).

Sorry to say this... but about 90% of the people here have missed out on truly great chocolate.

Back