• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Years
    What would you like for the Shiny Raikou? I have legit UT Shiny Mew, touched shiny azelf, touched shiny mamoswine, touched shiny weavile, touched shiny lugia, untouched shiny heatran, touched shiny deoxys, and Gamestop deoxys touched.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    What date and nature of ur spain darkrai ?
    Naive Jul. 23, 2008
    Rest of you below this sentence, read my last post on the previous page.
    You want what against pikachu mcdo of 30/05

What would you like for the Shiny Raikou? I have legit UT Shiny Mew, touched shiny azelf, touched shiny mamoswine, touched shiny weavile, touched shiny lugia, untouched shiny heatran, touched shiny deoxys, and Gamestop deoxys touched.

im interested on 4 of ur pokemon, they r: the 2 jirachis from tanabata (pokefesta), the metang pokefesta and the pikachu 10 aniv id 00010.... look at my thread and tell me if u like something...

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Back