• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Trading Thread version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    It is a little odd but there is a 1/31 chance of any given iv being any given # up to 31. It HAS to happen like this some of the time. Also, If it was hacked wouldn't you think it'd be a lot better? I have the other 2 Distant Land birds from the set. The articuno and a moltres. There is nothing odd about their ivs.

But that's ok, if you want anything else you know where to find me!

There are people these days who can make hacks look like legit pokemon so the IVs could be anything. That's how hacked Italian Darkrais and Movie Shaymins are going around along with a bunch of 10 ANIV and Bryant Park pokemon.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • dude are you interested in anything from my thread for ghastly? I'd give you a deal if you need any egg move pokemon or something. I updated it.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • Back again, Tsukasa. I just got something I thought you might be interested in

Chimchar
    Lv 1 UT
    Adamant Nature
    ~Blaze Kick
    ~Thunder Punch
    Chimchar - #390 (Adamant)
    HP: 22 - 26
    Att: 29
    Def: 22 - 26
    SpA: 9 - 18
    SpD: 17 - 21
    Speed: 3 - 7

Adamant #390 Chimchar: 22 - 26 / 29 / 22 - 26 / 9 - 18 / 17 - 21 / 3 - 7

AND it's shiny, nice breed

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Back again, Tsukasa. I just got something I thought you might be interested in

Chimchar
    Lv 1 UT
    Adamant Nature
    ~Blaze Kick
    ~Thunder Punch
    Chimchar - #390 (Adamant)
    HP: 22 - 26
    Att: 29
    Def: 22 - 26
    SpA: 9 - 18
    SpD: 17 - 21
    Speed: 3 - 7

Adamant #390 Chimchar: 22 - 26 / 29 / 22 - 26 / 9 - 18 / 17 - 21 / 3 - 7

AND it's shiny, nice breed

the IVs aren't spectacular, particularly the speed, but the fact that it's shiny I guess will make up for it. Did you breed this or did someone else breed it?

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • the IVs aren't spectacular, particularly the speed, but the fact that it's shiny I guess will make up for it. Did you breed this or did someone else breed it?

Someone else did, I believe it was Bloodbane. Yeah the speed could be way better. But it was a great find. Especially since it has Thunder punch

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    bump....no one wants to trade with me? no one wants any of my pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    im glad i found this thread :D ill trade you a UT shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy for your 10 ANIV Pikachu?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have a relaxed July 27 Movie Shaymin if you're interested.
    not interested. I am only looking for timid, bold, or modest natures of dates I don't have.

Ur Glaceon Ev'd interests me.

My events list is in my sign.
    Can I have dates, nature, and characteristic of your 3 Bryant Park Birds and Yamamoto Whiscash?

Your Italian Darkrai is hacked btw. ID should still be the 07038 ID like the UK, France, and Spain Darkrai.

I'm really interested in your UK Darkrai....is there anything from my thread that you may want for it? I can give you a legit Italian Darkrai for it

im glad i found this thread :D ill trade you a UT shiny Pokemon Ranger Manaphy for your 10 ANIV Pikachu?
    I have a shiny UT ranger Manaphy

I sent you a PM about some trades, hope you got it.

sent you something

Ulquiorra

Events-Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    No,my Italian darkrai is Legit.

1 vs 1 please.

Italian Darkrai Legit is very rare NFT

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back