• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey, I see that you're looking for 6IV Ditto's in your wants list.

I have 6IV JPN Timid Ditto I can offer, does the 2 pokemon thing go towards them too? If so, could we trade for Tyrunt and Phantump?

Eh I didn't really think about that, but sure, why not. I don't have spare everstones for Phantump though, but if you don't want it to evolve I can either use mine and you trade it back to me or the other way round with an everstone from you :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Eh I didn't really think about that, but sure, why not. I don't have spare everstones for Phantump though, but if you don't want it to evolve I can either use mine and you trade it back to me or the other way round with an everstone from you :)
    Awesome, and yeah no problem at all, I can put an everstone on the ditto in exchange. I'll add you now, my FC is 4184 - 3361 - 9535

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Awesome, and yeah no problem at all, I can put an everstone on the ditto in exchange. I'll add you now, my FC is 4184 - 3361 - 9535

I'll change the thingie in my thread shop to 1 for Ditto, but it's my own mistake so I have 2 for you = ] Ready and cloned, I'll add you now and FC and IGN is in my sig~

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I'll change the thingie in my thread shop to 1 for Ditto, but it's my own mistake so I have 2 for you = ] Ready and cloned, I'll add you now and FC and IGN is in my sig~

Oh I see. Do you want to do this trade now or are you currently busy? If so, when will you be available? :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Oh that Ditto is 6IV??? I thought it was normal Ditto... you really don't have to! I can give it back if you want O.O

No don't worry about it, I'm happy with my pokemon so I wanted to be nice. :)

I have plenty of others anyway so it's perfectly fine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    No don't worry about it, I'm happy with my pokemon so I wanted to be nice. :)

I have plenty of others anyway so it's perfectly fine.

Are you sure.... but I made a deal for just one. u-u I feel guilty. On an unrelated note please leave a review in my thread~ I haven't traded too many times here ^^

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Alright, that's fine. :) I can offer a shiny Timid nature Articuno, 31/30/30/30/30/30 (HP Ground)
    Non KB, caught in Johto. Let me know if you are interested :)

Years
  • YOUR SHOP IS UP AND RUNNING!?! Congratulations!! You really put it together quickly since you were just telling me about starting it up! Ahhh this is so exciting :)!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Alright, that's fine. :) I can offer a shiny Timid nature Articuno, 31/30/30/30/30/30 (HP Ground)
    Non KB, caught in Johto. Let me know if you are interested :)

Certainly! It's a deal :)

YOUR SHOP IS UP AND RUNNING!?! Congratulations!! You really put it together quickly since you were just telling me about starting it up! Ahhh this is so exciting :)!!

Yeeahhh XD Thanks Alex~
    Definitely not quick though, it took me ages T_T

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Nice, thanks :) I'm online now, able to trade if you can :) This is my FC: 5129-1542-0645

Let me ask, Honedge can be nicknamed? if not, it's ok :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Nice, thanks :) I'm online now, able to trade if you can :) This is my FC: 5129-1542-0645

Let me ask, Honedge can be nicknamed? if not, it's ok :)

No, not my OT. Sorry u_u
    It isn't nicknamed though.
    I can trade :)

Years
  • Hmm how about both rotom, klefki, the adamant tyrunt with elemental fangs, lapras, and sableye? All from the competitive section.

I will need a decent amount of time in order to clone 6. I use the two 3ds method:/

Oh and which do you prefer, the spewpa or vivillon?

here ya go:) I will work on cloning as fast as I can:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back