• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Oh my, I'm terribly sorry for being so silly. >_<''
    But thank you for reading anyway (I don't think anything will pique your interest in my shop though xD).
    Also that sounds amazing :) will definitely be looking forward to trying my luck in that giveaway. :)

No no not at all! It's ALL my fault hehe (^ ^)' (putting off updating for sooooo long since CSS is such a bother to deal with TT_TT)
    I've seen your shop around for quite some time and it seems you breed for others for free? I think that is amazing service and kindness from your part - definitely deserving of a free Shiny Gardevoir :pink_wink:
    I'll give you one for free for being so kind to others haha XD I'll add you and give it to you as soon as I can. I probably have a spare clone somewhere
    You are still welcome to try for the other shinies in the giveaway! :pink_smile:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • No no not at all! It's ALL my fault hehe (^ ^)' (putting off updating for sooooo long since CSS is such a bother to deal with TT_TT)
    I've seen your shop around for quite some time and it seems you breed for others for free? I think that is amazing service and kindness from your part - definitely deserving of a free Shiny Gardevoir :pink_wink:
    I'll give you one for free for being so kind to others haha XD I'll add you and give it to you as soon as I can. I probably have a spare clone somewhere
    You are still welcome to try for the other shinies in the giveaway! :pink_smile:

I know the pain xD too much to write through that huge wall of text. xwx'
    And whoa, would you? o.o I mean, that makes me feel bad but... if you're completely okay with it then so am I, that's very kind of you too. c: And sure ! But yeah, I breed stuff for free xD I just like helping others out, feels great. :) I'll add you back whenever I can, and I thank you once again for your amazing kindness ! ^w^

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I know the pain xD too much to write through that huge wall of text. xwx'
    And whoa, would you? o.o I mean, that makes me feel bad but... if you're completely okay with it then so am I, that's very kind of you too. c: And sure ! But yeah, I breed stuff for free xD I just like helping others out, feels great. :) I'll add you back whenever I can, and I thank you once again for your amazing kindness ! ^w^

Yeah, I see we've added each other :pink_wink:
    I'll get it out of bank and give it to you - going out now for a few hours though sorry!

See ya around~

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Hi there

I'm interested in your regular Shiny Tyrunt, I don't have a lot of competitive Pokemon, but I do have a lot of regular shinies including a shiny River Pattern Vivillon.

Let me know if you're interested, please.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi there

I'm interested in your regular Shiny Tyrunt, I don't have a lot of competitive Pokemon, but I do have a lot of regular shinies including a shiny River Pattern Vivillon.

Let me know if you're interested, please.

Hey there :3
    I'm not interested in regular shinies at the moment, but do you have any battle ready Pokemon?
    In particular, Charizard, Greninja, Cloyster, Chansey, Klefki

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Hey there :3
    I'm not interested in regular shinies at the moment, but do you have any battle ready Pokemon?
    In particular, Charizard, Greninja, Cloyster, Chansey, Klefki

No, unfortunately I do not. I'm more of a collector, but thanks for the consideration anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2015
    Would you be interested in trading your shiny 5iv phantump for a shiny 5iv gastly? It is missing special defense and has 2 egg moves (perish song and disable).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back