• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit's Shop: Events, Shinies, IV, EV, and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    -SHINY Adamant Mamoswine

Can I have the EV spread, IVs, moveset, and level 100 stats please?
    EVs: No Idea/Don't Remember (252 in attack is definite though)
    IVs: 28/31/23/30/6/20
    Moves: EQ, Ice Shard, Stone Edge, Ice Fang
    Stats: 358/188/135/145/258

I am interested in your Shiny Adamant EV Trained Tyrannitar and Shiny EV Trained Gyarados.
    Please have a look in my trade thread and see if you like anything.
    I'm interested in this:
    Faraway Island Mew (Japanese), Relaxed Nature, April 15 2007, Hoenn
    Pokémon Platinum Registeel

Are they both UT?
    Yo, what do you want for these events?

10 ANIV
    -Sassy Charizard (6/20/07)
    -Bashful Pikachu w/ Light Ball (5/24/07)
    -Naughty Alakazam (6/10/07)
    -Lonely Articuno (6/2/07)

Bryant park
    -Timid Bulbasaur (4/29/07)
    -Rash Raikou (7/20/08)
    -Sassy Entei (7/21/08)
    -Timid Suicune (7/20/08)
    -Careful Blaziken (8/21/07)

Pokemon Colosseum
    -Quiet Pikachu (6/26/07) -JP right?

yes the pikachu is JP of course... :P
    I'm interested in these:
    Platinum Darkrai.. shiny and non-shiny
    Platinum Zapdos
    Platinum Dialga, Regirock, and Regice, Rotom, Regigigas
    Pokepark Jirachi
    US Almia Darkrai
    I believe that's 10 for 10

Can I also get the nature of your Shiny Faraway Mew?
    Hi, are you interested in trade a shiny chikorita for a shiny chimchar?
    for what? Chikorita yes. Chimchar no.
    ill give u a lvl 100 dusclops with held item reaper cloth for either
    shiny Mewtwo or shiney Jolly Dragonite (EVs unknown)
    Is the Dusclops EV'd?

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    hmmm ok let me clone those and JP faraway island mew's nature is gentle~highly persistent

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    hmmm ok let me clone those and JP faraway island mew's nature is gentle~highly persistent

Is it UT? Because if it is, I'll offer one of my NFT Mew for it, but it must remain NFT when I trade it to you.....or you can pick something else on my list. I'll grab six of those 10 ANIV pokes and meet you online? Which FC should I use?

i dont know i got it in a trade from a friend

no thanks then filler filler

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Is it UT? Because if it is, I'll offer one of my NFT Mew for it, but it must remain NFT when I trade it to you.....or you can pick something else on my list. I'll grab six of those 10 ANIV pokes and meet you online? Which FC should I use?

completely UT, can I have movie shaymin modest~mischievous?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    completely UT, can I have movie shaymin modest~mischievous?

Sorry that one is NFT. Friend got that himself and gave it to me for competitive battling purposes :\ All the NFT aside from the Mews are in place (Nzone Pikachu and Buikore Eevee will be lifted once I get more though) Can you please choose something else?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Sorry that one is NFT. Friend got that himself and gave it to me for competitive battling purposes :\ All the NFT aside from the Mews are in place (Nzone Pikachu and Buikore Eevee will be lifted once I get more though) Can you please choose something else?
    hmm this one SHINY mew Lax (12/15/06) and the almia darkrai has a random date 6/17/2051 (the guy I got it from said that his friend was doing something for berries)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    hmm this one SHINY mew Lax (12/15/06) and the almia darkrai has a random date 6/17/2051 (the guy I got it from said that his friend was doing something for berries)

alright. Do you want to trade now? I can grab the 4 10 ANIV and 2 BP pokes and go online for the first trade and then the remaining 5 for the second trade

EDIT: I rather not then. Almia Darkrais aren't that rare so I'm sure I can find another one sooner or later. I understand the berry thing, but better to be on the safe side.

What's the nature of your Buikure Eevee and what is the date and nature on the Batoruyama Ho-oh?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    i saw what u want that Ranger 2 Special pokemon. i got the riolu and Darkrai of Ranger 2. is it ok if i gave them to u for 2 of ur EV.d?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    alright. Do you want to trade now? I can grab the 4 10 ANIV and 2 BP pokes and go online for the first trade and then the remaining 5 for the second trade

EDIT: I rather not then. Almia Darkrais aren't that rare so I'm sure I can find another one sooner or later. I understand the berry thing, but better to be on the safe side.

What's the nature of your Buikure Eevee and what is the date and nature on the Batoruyama Ho-oh?
    yeah we can trade now, Buikure eevee is lonely~often lost in thought and batoruyama ho-oh 5/1/07 gentle~strong willed

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    yeah we can trade now, Buikure eevee is lonely~often lost in thought and batoruyama ho-oh 5/1/07 gentle~strong willed

are you sure it's 5/1/07 and not 4/1/07? Just want to make sure. If it is 4/1/07, then I'll take UT Channel Jirachi if it has a blue OT

EDIT: we're going to have to trade tomorrow. It's getting late over here and I'm not feeling too well.

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    are you sure it's 5/1/07 and not 4/1/07? Just want to make sure. If it is 4/1/07, then I'll take UT Channel Jirachi if it has a blue OT
    oh yeah it is 4/1/07 (pressed 5 instead of 4) and im on wifi with the first 6, plat. regirock is T is that ok or do you want something else?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I'm definitely interested. Anything in my thread interest you (Links in my sig)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    oh yeah it is 4/1/07 (pressed 5 instead of 4) and im on wifi with the first 6, plat. regirock is T is that ok or do you want something else?
    Really sorry about leaving you hanging last night. Had to go to sleep since I really wasn't feeling well...and yeah I want something else instead of the Regirock. I'll take the Bryant Park Latios

So our trade is:
    Platinum Darkrai.. shiny and non-shiny
    Platinum Zapdos
    Platinum Dialga, and Regice, Rotom, Regigigas
    Pokepark Jirachi
    UT Channel Jirachi <----blue OT?
    Bryant Park Latios
    Shiny Faraway Mew

for
    10 ANIV
    -Sassy Charizard (6/20/07)
    -Bashful Pikachu w/ Light Ball (5/24/07)
    -Naughty Alakazam (6/10/07)
    -Lonely Articuno (6/2/07)

Bryant park
    -Timid Bulbasaur (4/29/07)
    -Rash Raikou (7/20/08)
    -Sassy Entei (7/21/08)
    -Timid Suicune (7/20/08)
    -Careful Blaziken (8/21/07)

Pokemon Colosseum
    -Quiet Pikachu (6/26/07)

Shiny Faraway Mew Lax
    Is this okay with you?

Shiny Jolly Infernape and Shiny Modest Porygon-Z . whats the stats of these?
    The Porygon-Z is hacked

the Infernape's stats are: 291/306/174/215/174/344
    ARGH, I can't believe I haven't taken Registeel down yet.
    Sorry, but I do have that Mew still.
    What are the IVs on the E4 Glitch Darkrai?

my shiny chikorita for your shiny chimchar is that ok?
    fine

I'm definitely interested. Anything in my thread interest you (Links in my sig)
    Stats, moves, and IVs on the Shiny Gengar?
    Also where did the Suicune come from and does the Scizor know SuperPower?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back