• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitsukitty's Fakemon Sugimoris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    oh then, i think people may be thinking that because the eyes are closed otherwise, making it seem like they're backup.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    oh then, i think people may be thinking that because the eyes are closed otherwise, making it seem like they're backup.

I know. Not everyone knows the japanese creatures (tanuki/kitsune) so I'm fine. I'm not sure if they're really closed, though. I guess they're just really tight.

Here's a new one, but I really hate it.. :( I really like the above on better.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    *gasp*
    It's been a long time.
    Please.. dunt.. die.. my thread...
    Here's mimibud's official sugimori:

I really need help with the eyes. I tried looking at the pichus in the Pichu2 PokéCommunity layout, but, meh.

The grass starter, Mimibud! Yayz! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE critique. I'm lonely. :'(

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I need all of the doors in this to be made into small open animations like in the attatchment. It may seem like a lot, but all you need to do is change the color of 3 types of doors: Ones that open normally, ones that slide open (pokemon centers) and ones that slide open in the middle (gyms)

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
    hi!
    are these ratworks really done by you, they are great!!!!
    espicially kindleo& emane!
    keep on & on.........................

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    I used GIMP.

Here's s'more:

Wierd, I didn't put it on dA first. :/
    Based on the Red Panda. Once again, too plain, eh?

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
    :o These are fantastic, no critique! Congrats (:

Whoa.. I guess I've hit a point where I can't get any better.(naaahhh) Thanks!

they r just really pretty!

keep up! ^_^

People are coming back! Thanks, psycho! (XDDDDDDDDD calleduapsycho) Thanks a bunch.

BUT, I have been grounded from the cpu because of 2 little E's on quizzes.. hopefully when I get my get my grade back up my dad won't be so grumpy. :/
    Thus, right before I was banned, I finished this Uber Dragon type Pokemon:

2 more evos to go!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I used GIMP.

Here's s'more:

Spoiler:

Wierd, I didn't put it on dA first. :/
    Based on the Red Panda. Once again, too plain, eh?

Really good piece right here, I love the attention you're giving the paws...it really brings 'em to life, and a lot more close to that Sugimori style. :D

The back left paw could use some more darkened fur, it's inconsistent with the others.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years

Really good piece right here, I love the attention you're giving the paws...it really brings 'em to life, and a lot more close to that Sugimori style. :D

The back left paw could use some more darkened fur, it's inconsistent with the others.

ah.. ok then. :D you know what? I NEED MORE SHADES! Why don't I add another layer for a third shade? Dang, I'm dumb! Thanks, Pretteh Smeargle! XD
    I don't think I'm really grounded anymore.. but I made the 2nd evo a bit ago..

Awesomeness! ^^ I like, but something's wrong.. not sure what.. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back