• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitten Pictures

Years
  • Here are some pictures of the rescued kitten.

2ik4jkh.jpg

This was soon after she was found and was still kinda ratty looking and weak.

16irzn8.jpg

But she got better. She's so tiny!

1fd086.jpg

Tiny and cute.

2mz05cz.jpg

And she slept a lot. There's a heating pad under the blanket to keep her warm.

2remq9f.jpg

She still had some diarrhea problems, hence the towel. The black cat was totally unhelpful throughout this whole process of taking care of the kitty.

357krci.jpg

Kitty has to be bottle fed formula. This is just after feeding time and she's fallen asleep. It's amazing how quickly they do that.

25sbmo7.jpg

Kitty adventure time! She's learning to walk better and she as a lot more strength now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • oh my goodness CUTENESS OVERLOAD! That kitten is just simply adorable. <3 You did a fabulous job taking care of it. So much respect for you tbh :3

Years
  • Leaf Storm;bt79727 said:
    oh my goodness CUTENESS OVERLOAD! That kitten is just simply adorable. <3 You did a fabulous job taking care of it. So much respect for you tbh :3
    It was a team effort. It took 4 people to take care of one kitten. xD

Years
  • Shiny Celebi;bt79729 said:
    OMG that kitten is SO CUTE! Are you keeping her?
    No, it was my friend's house where the kitten was left and she's been taking most of the responsibility so she'll decide where she goes. Plus there's already a cat at my place that doesn't get along with other cats.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aw, she's so adorable. <3 Glad you all rescued her and took care of her so well. :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    One word.

AWWWWWWWWW

I also love the black cat just staring at the kitten. SO CUTE!

Back