• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitties V.S. Doggies

Kitties Or Doggies?

• Kitty

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Doggie

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Turtle :x

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

PokeTrainerCarol

Turtle! XD j/k, I don't know, Kitties are much cuter, but dogs are better in personality right? I guess if I had to choose I'd choose a small cute puppy ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I......can't.......choose....

Really, I can't choose between them.I have 2 dogs and 1 cat, and I love all 3 dearly.Each has their own Pros and Cons

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *Nods* Kitties are kinda better. Reasons are..

1. They can be littered trained *most learn from their moms, so if you adopt one, chances are likely that it'll be potty trained. Unlike dogs, you don't need to walk them outside every hour for them to do their buisness, just buy them a sand box, and they'll do it there

2. Kitties are not much active, they don't require walking to be happy ^^

3. Kittens are cheaper and their items too! ^.^

Yay! Go kitties! *hugs kittens*

*gets killed by kittens*

~CaRtOON

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
  • Dogs look horrible once the time they grow up. I probably prefer
    Kitties, they still look cute when they grow. Not when really when old.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *makes giant posters* Dogs rule! WOOO HOOO!!! *brings in 100 dogs and puppies* Eat the cats!! *dogs all run towards Sapphire Laitos instead*

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Each has their own advantages and disadvantages...personally, I prefer cats over dogs. I admire their independence and their relative low maintenance. An' they're soft. :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I prefer dogs over cats for their closer companionship and fabled heroism...they truly are man's best friend...

*pets his doggie Buckey*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    PPNSteve said:

Lol, Steve. Just noticed the twenty-five character limit? =3

Me? Uhh, we have a dog, but I've never had a cat. So I may not release a valid opinion.

Years
  • I like kitties! but puppies are cute to! but kitties are better! I have lots of kitties! there so soft.....and they dont go to the bathroom everywhere!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I like dogs and cats... but I prefer caged animals if I was to live on my own. Dogs are too high maintenace, and cats get kinda boring when they grow up (plus their urine is more potent if they're not litter trainer properly).

Guinea pigs!

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Meow meow! ^_^() I love kitties! *hisss*

Back