• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Klein's Trade Thread! <3

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    As stated in the first post, cloning is an iffy situation with me. I can, but only with a lot of difficulty due to a fluctuating wifi connection, and so I would much rather prefer not to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    i have these pokemon for your dex:
    Jynx
    Electavire
    Mamortar
    Articuno
    Zapdos
    Dragonite
    Scizor
    Nincada
    Castform

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Unfortunately no, the only specialized breeding I can do is nature breeding and egg moves.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Unfortunately no, the only specialized breeding I can do is nature breeding and egg moves.
    hmmmm the pokemon for the dex i give them to you or i trade them to you then you trade back or you just stay with them

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Sorry for the delayed response!

Are you alright with just giving them to me? We could do a trade and trade back, but that takes a really long time to do xD; And I would rather trade you something for them, are you sure that there isn't anything you would like?

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I don't have access to a Latias, sorry :C But Latios and Treecko I can do. Anything else?

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Yes I do C: I'll just get those ready and I'll be in wifi in about 5-10 minutes. My FC is in my sig. C:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    As stated in the first post, cloning is an iffy situation with me. I can, but only with a lot of difficulty due to a fluctuating wifi connection, and so I would much rather prefer not to.

alright sorry I must of not have read that part

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Sorry for the delayed response!

Are you alright with just giving them to me? We could do a trade and trade back, but that takes a really long time to do xD; And I would rather trade you something for them, are you sure that there isn't anything you would like?

ok ill give the pokes to you

Back