• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Know Who You Were In Your Past Life.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Well, this is an interesting find and it takes only a few secs. of your time. Give it a go. ^_^

https://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/ <----

My past life diagnosis:

• I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
      You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650.
      Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
    • Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
      You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    • The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
      You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    • Do you remember now? Yes, everything but the female portion. o.O

Man, this one sounds so powerful! I love it. ^_^ (I'm one to be feared! In the past....)

''The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.''

Great, now I've st00ped down to a softer side? -_- I believe I'll be the oldest one in the results, I'm pretty ancient.x_x Old age brings me wisdom.

~Blade~

Years
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 1825.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Whoa, dude, that is like awesome! XD I could have been a servant of the dark forces *Evil laugh* Heh heh, awesome...o.o Highly gifted, mysterious...yup, Ill live with that XD to bad I dont have um now...would have helped for these ****ed exams XP

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    General
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 725.
    Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Do you remember now? ..not really XD

Years
    Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1125.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Do you remember now?no

meeh nice etst not so longXD

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
    Years
    Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1275.
    Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar, I don't believe in reincarnation so this probably isn't ganna make any sense to me ^^;;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 775.
    Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
    Do you remember now?

...Mwar, now I'm scared O_O this is like me in a few ways O_O;;;;;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1200.
    Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
    Do you remember now?

The weird thing is that middle section is entirely true of me now XD There's actually this cool programme on at the moment about past lives which I enjoyed watching! :D

Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 850.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

...Whoa! Servant of the dark arts of magic eh? Tch. I like it! XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..i see that i got identical results to porygon personality-wise, word for word XD i guess it only has limited random answers X3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 775.
    Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.

I was a boy? O_o

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, this might not come as shocking! XD

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1400.

Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will. Do you remember now?

Nope, but it does answer why I act the way I do. XD Nah. XD

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    This is funny because it makes sense...

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1300.
    Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people. Do you remember now?

Years
    My results:

-

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 775.

Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
    -

Eh, I dunno. :P The psychological profile doesn't sound too much like me, I think...

Lucid

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 975.
    Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
    Do you remember now?

Nope, can't say that I do. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1875.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.Your brief

psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

xD I don't belive any of that stuff...it sounds uber fake xD Just look at the source code =P

Silly...funny...wasted my time -.-;

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    xD I don't belive any of that stuff...it sounds uber fake xD Just look at the source code =P

Silly...funny...wasted my time -.-;

Wow, no one said it was real. x_x Wasn't meant for anyone to believe, but rather you do it for the fun of it and see your results. ^_^

When my friend tried it he ended up living in Modern North Japan. (lucky guy)
    His perfession was either a sailor or shoe maker though. x_x I had better stuff than him overall. o.O

Claire said:
    ..i see that i got identical results to porygon personality-wise, word for word XD i guess it only has limited random answers X3
    Yea, seems the results aren't so wide-spread. The locations are less common though.

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ukraine around the year 1175.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Do you remember now?
    Should I...? XD

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1425.
    Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion. Do you remember now?

Theres some serious BS in that.

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    Toto said:
    I was a boy? O_o

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 950.
    Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
    I was a guy as well toto...

Back