• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Know your blood type?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    O- I'm the universal donar type same as my Mom was. I was so excited when I finally weighed enough to donate and it was my one and only time because I got a letter from Red Cross saying they couldn't use my blood because it had Hepatitis C. I never knew until then and most likely got it when I had surgery as a baby and got blood transfusions because I had it in 1988 and they didn't start testing blood until 1992.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't know what mine is. My parents mentioned what theirs are which would narrow it down, but I can't remember at all what they said.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    no idea. we did some test in school when i was 14 or so but idr. probably A something, apparently A is quite common here.

Back